corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa c20xe mounts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa c20xe mounts
R99rky

User status: Offline
30th May 12 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wondering if someone can help with a query...
I'm fitting a redtop to a Corsa B, have mount for chassis leg(4 bolt type) already.
I need to know which rubber mount I need. Corsa one? The engine mounting currently on engine is for other type of Corsa. Will this fit correctly if I use both conversion parts together? I dont have any c20xe mounts what so ever
corsadonk
Premium Member

30th May 12 at 17:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you got a picture of the mount? Also many valves did the corsa have from the factory?
R99rky

30th May 12 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The mounting plate for current car is type 2.
The engine was previously from type 1.
I don't have any of the rubber mounts so curious of what I need?
Do I need standard c20xe mounting to connect to chassis plate? Or can I use type 1 with type 2?
corsadonk
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll want the bottom mount in this picture.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/c20xe-c20let-corsa-type-2-full-engine-mount-kit-NO-RESERVE-/221036138507?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3376c7d00b
Then you can use the mount on the engine already, and you'll also need to swap over the gearbox mounts on your corsa at the moment.
c20letandy1988

11th Jun 12 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by R99rky
The mounting plate for current car is type 2.
The engine was previously from type 1.
I don't have any of the rubber mounts so curious of what I need?
Do I need standard c20xe mounting to connect to chassis plate? Or can I use type 1 with type 2?

ulll just need the conversion rubber mount for type 2 the type 1 mount will bolt into the new rubber mount and rubber mount will hang from the type 2 chassis mount, theres 3 mounts for one on the o/s use the corsa mount for gearbox side, and use rear corsa mount off a 16v with the spacer kits

New Poll