corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ///M3 Cab

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ///M3 Cab
Colin

User status: Offline
29th May 12 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make: BMW
Model: M3 Cab
Colour: Estoril Blue/dove leather/navy hood
Year: 1998
Engine size: 3200
Fuel type: Petrol
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: 86k
MOT: Jan13
Tax: Jun12
Price: 3900
Location - Central Scotland.
Contact - Just PM me in 1st instance!

I have for sale my 98R M3 EVO Cab. Its turned 86k miles and has had 6 owners. I only bought this at the turn of the year and was full of plans to sort out the few wee niggly bits (which will be detailed below), however impending 1st child has pretty much changed everything, so me & mrs are going down to one sensible car between us.

From previous owners ad:

^All old MOT's & Tax disc's!!

Ive only done around 1k miles during ownership, this due to working away from home for long periods & it being a 2nd car. I aint no mechanic but the car seems fine mechanically.

Few 'niggly bits' as mentioned above, suppose these should be named more appropriately as the 'bad bits' however for a 15yr old car I think its faired up well over the years.

The Bad list :

Theres a few age related marks around the car, a few minor dinks and scratches however no rust apart from a small bit on the corner of the bonnet.

Passenger rear arch - has a previous repair which could possibly do with going over again. Its not enough to bother me to get done!

Interior - seats have suffered a bit of sun bleaching with age, there are however no cracks or rips.

The car is completely solid structurally, arches rot free, ive lifted carpets to inspect floor pans and sills for rot - to find none! The roofs in very good condition, folds up/down perfectly (is the full electric version found on later cars!) & doesnt leak at all, rear screen looks to have been replaced recently, the alloys are nice (slight kerbing) and still in original factory finish. It cleans up well and gets admiring glances and comments often. Ive found on a few occasions now me returning to the car in car parks to find an enthusiast lurking nearby wanting to ask about the car or complement it. The car starts instantly on turning the key 1st time every time. Vanos is not noisy (but no record of any inspection or overhaul) it really seems to be fine. 2x green lights are left on the dash. MOT - Jan13. Tax - Jun12.

I looked at a few examples before buying this and was put off with mass corrosion and general roughness, settling on this one as the best example i'd come across in my search. I planned to chuck a few quid at it sorting it out - In my view it doesnt need much money throwing to get right, paint here and there being the main thing however its not rotten like a pear as are some. Any interested parties get in contact by PM. If you want to see any pics of any areas in particular let me know and i'll sort it out.

[Edited on 29-05-2012 by Colin]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ///M3 Cab 24 database queries in 0.0082090 seconds