corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bump-Strip painting???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bump-Strip painting???
Frenchieboy

User status: Offline
28th Apr 03 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to get the red bump-strips to black. What's the best way to go about this and will I have any problems...e.g...paint flaking off??

Cheers!
corsa120

28th Apr 03 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHY ARE U GONNA PAINT THEM ON THE CAR??????
IF SO MAKE SURE YOUR MASKIN UP IS GOOD AN U PAINT IN A GARAGE I DID MINE WITH A COMPRESSER I GOT THE BIG BUMPSPRIPS THO NOT SMALL REDS ONES AN MINE HAVE BEEN ON FOR 2 YEARS AN PAINT NOT COME OFF YET JUST
PRIME RUB DOWN PRIME RUB DOWN PRIME THEN PAINT THEN LACQUER USE A GOOD LACQUER, I HAVE FOUND THE BEST COLOUR MATCH IS TO GO TO VAUXHALL AN BUY SPRAY CANS AS IT COMES WITH LACQUER AN THERE LACQUER IS GOOD
Plymouth_Corsa

28th Apr 03 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why bother, either remove them completly for a smoother look, or buy some black ones (from a 1.2) and use them instead, they just stick on, easy to remove and fit as well, and not too costly, both sides will cost you £20, it will cost you that or more to have them sprayed up somewhere anyway.

New Poll