corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Bonnet Respray and other Spraying

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bonnet Respray and other Spraying
Cookieace

User status: Offline
23rd May 12 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any ideas how much I would get charged in a bodyshop to get my bonnet done?

I went to one in thetford and they said it would cost 180-250 quid which in my opinion is a bit too much, does anyone know anywhere which will do it for cheaper around the Bury or thetford area, if you do any ideas how much it would cost?

Same goes for wing mirrors any ideas how much to get them done profesionally?

Thanks
DanCobb

23rd May 12 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You get what you pay for tbh. What colour do you want it?
Cookieace

23rd May 12 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want Cypress green Mica, why?

It just seemed very expensive tbh
Will94

23rd May 12 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Places do vary a lot, in my experience id say try smaller bodyshops as the larger ones who do mostly insurance work will charge thru the roof.

Plus smaller ones tend to take more pride in their work instead of jus gettin stuff done n out the door asap (of course not all are like this lol)

Id assume between 150-200 depending on what work is needed though, if its a light sand and repaint it shouldnt b much, but if its rust removal/fill/prime/paint both sides its obv gna b the higher end

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Bonnet Respray and other Spraying 23 database queries in 0.0091801 seconds