corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Urgent question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Urgent question
jrdn7

User status: Offline
15th May 12 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some absolute waster decided to lock all the photographs on my uncle's gf's memory card. It's not the wee slider on the card itself, every photo comes up as "IMG****-locked.jpg". She can't access them either on the camera nor on the computer.

Anyone know what will fix this? Cheers if I get a good answer!
Phillips_91

15th May 12 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try cleaning the contacts on the memory card and if you can blow compressed air into where you push the memory card (or just blow if you have no compressed air) see if that works
jrdn7

15th May 12 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tried that mate. No joy. Is there a sort of software package that I can get to unlock them?
corsajay88

15th May 12 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it anything to do with read and write permissions on the memory card. Go on my computer and right click on memory card and choose properties then find the section where it lets you choose the permissions for different users.

Dont know if it will work but worth a try
jrdn7

15th May 12 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsajay88
Is it anything to do with read and write permissions on the memory card. Go on my computer and right click on memory card and choose properties then find the section where it lets you choose the permissions for different users.

Dont know if it will work but worth a try

Cheers mate, I must try that tomorrow. Don't know where she's left it!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Urgent question 23 database queries in 0.0114040 seconds