corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Watch The Throne: Jay-Z & Kanye West. 10 tickets available in london

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Watch The Throne: Jay-Z & Kanye West. 10 tickets available in london
sajjid_9

User status: Offline
3rd May 12 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a total of 1tickets for sale for the incredible hip hop duo; Jay-Z and Kanye West at the O2 in London across 3 dates!

Friday 18th May 2012
6 tickets available, standing
Doors open 18:45

Saturday 19th May 2012
2 tickets available, standing
Doors open 18:45

Sunday 20th May 2012
2 tickets available, standing
Doors open 18:30

PRICE NOW REDUCED TO £80 per ticket

I am based in Northern Ireland but the tickets will be sent 1st Class Recorded Delivery via Royal Mail. Payment is to be made via Paypal (seller covers Paypal fee's) or bank transfer.

You can text or call me on 07530118061

heres the link to the gumtree add

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/watch-the-throne-jay-z-kanye-west-10-tickets-available-across-3-dates/101570438

[Edited on 03-05-2012 by sajjid_9]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Watch The Throne: Jay-Z & Kanye West. 10 tickets available in london 23 database queries in 0.0071261 seconds