corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » AXLE Problem :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AXLE Problem :(
kizz-2k8

User status: Offline
28th Apr 12 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know anyone locally that could fit a rear axle for me? pretty stuck knowone wants anything to do with it, iv already got the axle just needs swapping over!
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

28th Apr 12 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fairly easy job, if you were closer id lend a hand. Hopefully someone from lincolnshire will be able to help you out buddy

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
corsav6_mut

28th Apr 12 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where abouts are you mate?
kizz-2k8

29th Apr 12 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Danny! im in grantham matey but im currently in cyprus at the moment with the army so iv ordered everything, the biggest ballache is the fact that im not over there to take it to different garages etc so iv got my mates sorting it out till im back in 3 weeks
kizz-2k8

29th Apr 12 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone else know anyone that can do it for when I get back?
Karina

30th Apr 12 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you looking to pay a garage to do it? i know someone in Grantham. i take my car their to be MOT'd and he has done bits on my sisters car and parents etc.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » AXLE Problem :( 24 database queries in 0.0102229 seconds