corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Skoda Octavia 280bhp 300lbft REDUCED

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Skoda Octavia 280bhp 300lbft REDUCED
flybikeslee

User status: Offline
25th Apr 12 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is something i'll probably regret, i've put countless amounts of hours and effort into this car, along with a lot of money! i'm looking at putting a deposit toward a house and i've had my time with the Skoda so its time to move on, i'm not after any swaps unless there is significant cash on top. anyhow...

Year: '53' currently on my private reg, this will be taken off before being sold
Colour: Yellow
Condition: Excellent
Modifications: Listed below
Milage 88,000

Well here goes...

The usual VRS refinements

Aircon
Half leather trim
Sunroof (quite rare)
Parking sensors (option from new)
Cruise control
Cargo Net and original tool kit
Centre console cup holder
Xenon Foglights
Electric heated mirrors

For anyone who doesn't know, skoda share the same parts as Audi, VW and SEAT. The build quality of these is exceptional.

Spec

Exterior

¾ Size private plate
Tints
Wind deflectors
6k HIDs
Cupra R splitter
Flat blades
Bumper recess cut out for intercooler (number plate hides this)
Porsche Gt3 (magnesium) wheels. 9” rear, 7.5” front. Falken 452 tyres. 20mm adaptors all round
Coilovers
Polo top mounts
Full car polybushed
R32 front ARB (23mm)
Autotech rear ARB (28mm)
325mm Bremtech discs with Porsche callipers (4 pot)
Ferodo ds2500 pads with Bremtech discs rear
Braided lines
5.1 fluid
S3 Strutbrace

Interior

Bentley leather trimmed steering wheel
JVC double din stereo (dvd ipod etc)
JVC components all round
LED bulbs
Hidden boost gauge
Black mats

Performance

CR turbos hybrid unsilenced k03s turbo
034 motorsport cast manifold
Forge front mount intercooler painted black
Full black silicone hose set
Pipewerx turbo back exhaust system inc decat
Derestricted airbox with pipercross filter
Bosch injectors
Forge recirc valve
Phenolic intake gasket
Deleted- Evaporation canister, N249,N112, Secondary air pump
Rebuilt gearbox with bolted dif (as apposed to rivets)
Forge short shift
Cables/hoses deleted where possible
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Mikalor hose clamps
Jabba sport custom remap 280bhp 300lbft

In the 2 and a half years I have owned the car it has wanted for nothing. I bought it fully standard and between myself and mechanic friend it is what it is today. It hasn't covered a lot of miles in since me owning it due to it being a weekend car (i use the train to get to work). It has full service history and a stack of receipts. Motorway driving the car can easily achieve 40mpg. Mixed driving you can get it between 30-35. Perfect for show season, it hasn't had chance to get to many mainly with work commitments!

I have hundreds of pictures to document the full build of the car. Just ask me for the build thread.

Only minor bad bits are:
Small amount of stonechips to the front (barely noticable on the yellow but they're worth a mention.

A few pictures

£5250
Feel free to message me on here via private message or on 07851225302, if I dont answer feel free to leave a message or a text and i'll get back to you

oh and it currently has 11months Tax and 4months MOT

[Edited on 08-05-2012 by flybikeslee]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Skoda Octavia 280bhp 300lbft REDUCED 24 database queries in 0.0126109 seconds