corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wheel Colours *proper picture added*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheel Colours *proper picture added*
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Apr 12 at 23:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right as a few of you know ive got myself a ginger gsi rep with a xe in it that im just finishing up. I need my wheels painting and i need a few opinions on colours
I myself was thinking either a very light anthracite or satin black

Opinions?

This is how she stands at the moment, it will be lower and the drums and calipers will be painted black and the bonnet will be painted ginger too

[Edited on 15-04-2012 by FlaFFy_91]
Jamie-C

15th Apr 12 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What wheels? I would say anthracite or else gloss block. Not over keen on satin black wheels my self!
Jamie-C

15th Apr 12 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah I see them now, don't think the black goes well against it tbh, I'd say a nice shade of anthracite for sure
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

16th Apr 12 at 00:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was thinking more along the lines of anthracite but im not sure what shade, thought about proper light anthracite but i realy dont know, dont wanna spend the money for it not to look good haha
Jamie-C

16th Apr 12 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm in the same boat mate , wanting to do my arches and bumper tops in a shade of anthracite but afraid to get the paint incase I buy the wrong shade

Couple of ideas

FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

16th Apr 12 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks jamie.
Deffo not black. Realy dont like black atall

Anthracite it is. Just not sure what shade of anthracite. Fancy a quite light shade tbh but a fairly deep one if that makes any sence

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wheel Colours *proper picture added* 22 database queries in 0.0107110 seconds