corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bouncers .. luv em or h8 em?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bouncers .. luv em or h8 em?
Super_si

User status: Offline
26th Apr 03 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh the power trip will be the roid boys.

They feel superior due to racing hormones(sp).

One near me, nutted some bloke and killed him the other week. Arrested him at the mo!!
S
My mates only do it for the birds

Si
Redcorsa69

26th Apr 03 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some are nice some are tw@ts. They can have well bad power trips un a lot of em are ex-cons, which I have nowt against but they love a good kickin!
Craig W

27th Apr 03 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben- (yorkshire)
Bouncers= PRICKS!!!!!! (think just coz they decide whether u come in they have power) but they r fuck all when not working .

They always eye ur bird up and say shit to them , once sed to hey up love ,what time do they open, they wait for a reply and then stop u from goin in .

THEY R PRICKS !!!!!

Ahhhh, internet warriors - so refreshing.
Craig W

27th Apr 03 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Redcorsa69
a lot of em are ex-cons

I disagree mate, to be licenced these days we have to have a police check done etc, it's very strict. Before the new laws/system etc came into play alot were ex-cons etc though.
Craig W

27th Apr 03 at 00:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Super_si
tbh the power trip will be the roid boys.

I thought more of you Si, IMO that's crap.
The majority of the 'power trippers' i know are the foreign doormen.
tazgirl22

27th Apr 03 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like 'em. And I've had a VERY bad experience wiv 1. Doesn't mean they r all the same. They do a great job. Gotta appreciate them as it must b hard.
Super_si

27th Apr 03 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Craig you know im thinking taking the plunge, so ive being finding about all effects etc

ive spoken to a few people who did competitions. theyve said the same thing.

becarful of the power. its not a rash comment its the truth.

The increase im hormones make you feel invincble. Hence the roid rage and increased agression.

[Edited on 2727/0404/03030303 by Super_si]
Rooney

27th Apr 03 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MY MATE ROUND THE BACK OF THE COLLASEUM IN STAFFORD HAD A BUST UP WITH THE BOUNCER THERE, EXCEPT MY MATE GAVE THE BOUNCER A RIGHT PASTING.....LOL
WE DONT CALLED HIM PSHYCO FOR NOTHING!!!
Craig W

27th Apr 03 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok then Si put a post up on the site you visit (MT) and ask how many have roid rage, i think you'll find it's next to none. If anything they have a better sense of well-being.
Craig W

27th Apr 03 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

... and im not arguing about this on a Corsa site, Si, so msn me if u wanna debate further.
Tommy

27th Apr 03 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben- (yorkshire)
Bouncers= PRICKS!!!!!! (think just coz they decide whether u come in they have power) but they r fuck all when not working .

They always eye ur bird up and say shit to them , once sed to hey up love ,what time do they open, they wait for a reply and then stop u from goin in .

THEY R PRICKS !!!!!

U small minded arsehole, GTF and realise most of them do a damm good job.
Steve
Premium Member

27th Apr 03 at 12:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wen richy baby was down here i got refused entry into a club the bouncer sed i was wasted and wouldnt let me in in the state i was in. Thing is id had one bacardi breezer i told him this he wasnt having it so i took a drive back past a few mins later to show him i was not even remotley light headed lol
Tommy

27th Apr 03 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont even have one drink and drive whats the point.

Steve ure a waster
Steve
Premium Member

27th Apr 03 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure 1 bacardi breezer will be fine
kinkycorsa

27th Apr 03 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaFoz
where was that bowplex? i got threw out evolution few weeks back for bangin into a bouncer lol they r all pervy tossers, and a bunch of pussys.

Yep bowlplex!! I do know sum nice bouncers and have seen sum trying to stop fights as opposed to start them so i agree they're not all bad. But i just couldn't believe my eyes. No offence intended to those good bouncers out ther
Craig W

27th Apr 03 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We can't win, when a fight happens someone has to leave - so we're always going to upset someone. Both parties always say the other started it, so we have to go by what witnesses have said and our own personal judgement. If we see who started it then there's no problem, but with 1000+ people to watch it's bloody difficult to catch every incident.
I treat people how i want to be treated, so i treat everyone with respect. Talk to me like a c*nt and i'll treat you like a c*nt, simple really.
I admit, at times i do feel like giving people a damn good kicking - for instance on Fri night i had to deal with a bottling and a man hitting a woman - both of which make my blood boil, but i have self control.
You'd be suprised how much crap we have to take, along with the risks. It's my chosen profession though so i live with it, i learn with it.

For all those who have had bad experiences with doormen, i don't know what to say really, i don't know the full stories... but for those on here who call us every name under the sun - you deserve all you get.
kinkycorsa

27th Apr 03 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
We can't win, when a fight happens someone has to leave - so we're always going to upset someone. Both parties always say the other started it, so we have to go by what witnesses have said and our own personal judgement. If we see who started it then there's no problem, but with 1000+ people to watch it's bloody difficult to catch every incident.
I treat people how i want to be treated, so i treat everyone with respect. Talk to me like a c*nt and i'll treat you like a c*nt, simple really.
I admit, at times i do feel like giving people a damn good kicking - for instance on Fri night i had to deal with a bottling and a man hitting a woman - both of which make my blood boil, but i have self control.
You'd be suprised how much crap we have to take, along with the risks. It's my chosen profession though so i live with it, i learn with it.

For all those who have had bad experiences with doormen, i don't know what to say really, i don't know the full stories... but for those on here who call us every name under the sun - you deserve all you get.

Do u have any special training on how to deal with ppl??
Super_si

27th Apr 03 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

craig i asked my friend who was into body building for many years. This is what he told me

As far as pros and cons;

Pros - more strength and size. Another aspect of the phasing in, is that your body has at least *some* chance
to adjust to the heavier weights you'll use, instead of something going snap in the first week or so.
You'll be able to train harder, and for longer, and recuperate more quickly. You won't ache as much, so
you'll be able to train the same bodypart again sooner.

The cons include heightened aggression. Not only will the steroids have a *real* effect on your hormonal
balance, but you'll feel tougher/harder, and will talk to people accordingly. It goes with the territoty i'm afraid.
You have this feeling of superiority and invincibility, so be careful. At least if you're ready for it you have a
chance of trying to control it before it gets out of hand.

Didnt maen to provoke an arguement

Si
Craig W

27th Apr 03 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kinky - Yep, a training course. To be honest though, experience is the best teacher.

Si - one person, one opinion. I know many juicers, all very placid and laugh at 'roid rage'. You often find the 'roid ragers' are the ones who juice to boost their ego, posers. All in the mind if you ask me.
'You'll feel tougher/harder' - sorry but that made me chuckle

Just read the email you sent me Si, yeah it's good advice and he seems sensible.
Super_si

27th Apr 03 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He had to quit the gym. Got a good job in a bank. So wasnt a good image

Si
pro- tec Designweb monkey

27th Apr 03 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah dear...big pansie's
Craig W

27th Apr 03 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another internet warrior, lovely.
Super_si

27th Apr 03 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats Corsa lad 69.

So just laugh at him craig

27th Apr 03 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

27th Apr 03 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who says im that tw@

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bouncers .. luv em or h8 em? 22 database queries in 0.0148001 seconds