corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » weekend thread sponsored by transexual managers

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author weekend thread sponsored by transexual managers
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
8th Apr 12 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Terry12
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
Gary Neville is a fuckin clown tbh. Balotelli is no worse at tackling than schooled or the rafael twins. None of them should play football, maybe in Scotland as that's not real football.

Nev's could actually time a tackle, Once he lost his timing he retired. Maybe an option for Super Mario

The guy is a liability to his team. He reminds of Ronaldo when he was with us. Most games, especially against Portuguese opposition it was all about Ronaldo and not the team. Sometimes it actually cost us games.
How can Balotelli help City when he's serving a ban.

agree about balotelli, neville though was a dirty twat. like keane and scholes and pretty much a lot of the man u players. rafael twins are heading the same. but they get away with it, unlike balotelli. suppose refs can't afford to lose their man u shirt sponsorship.
Ben J

8th Apr 12 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
GNEV on Ballo

"whenever I go to the circus there's always a clown"

Quality!

[Edited on 08-04-2012 by Ben J]

Congratulations, best team won by all accounts.

You will be doing us for 2nd soon....

10 points! Must admit when they showed thae table it crssed my mind!

Ballo was a disgrace. I love the guy but he was on self destruct today. Could have smashed Song's leg. Why doesn't he concentrate on utilising his ability?? He can still have fun.

I would say we deserved it. Great goal too.

Ben J

8th Apr 12 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Gary Neville is a fuckin clown tbh. Balotelli is no worse at tackling than schooled or the rafael twins. None of them should play football, maybe in Scotland as that's not real football.

Nev's could actually time a tackle, Once he lost his timing he retired. Maybe an option for Super Mario

The guy is a liability to his team. He reminds of Ronaldo when he was with us. Most games, especially against Portuguese opposition it was all about Ronaldo and not the team. Sometimes it actually cost us games.

agree about balotelli, neville though was a dirty twat. like keane and scholes and pretty much a lot of the man u players. rafael twins are heading the same. but they get away with it, unlike balotelli. suppose refs can't afford to lose their man u shirt sponsorship.

Tbh Neville/Scholes never made leg breakers??

Keane was a disgrace to the game. Overrated too.
Nic Barnes

8th Apr 12 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl at that man u pen and sending off. disgraceful imho. complete fake by an offside ashley young. how on earth can the ref feel that was a justified penalty. complete farce.
Nic Barnes

8th Apr 12 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

dunno ben, some of scholes challenges are shocking.
Russ

8th Apr 12 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steady on Ben J, you have to come to Wolves next.
Ben J

8th Apr 12 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh we could easily lose at Wolves.
Terry12

8th Apr 12 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Scholes was always late, He never went in to hurt. Just his mind was quicker than his legs
Keane was really dirty but I don't see how anyone could say he was over rated. The guy was awesome for us.
Ben J

8th Apr 12 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Looking at the Ballo challenge though, the only reason you'd go in like that was if you wanted to properly do someone like Keane on Haaland.

Scholes's were down to being shit at tackling.
Ben J

8th Apr 12 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Scholes was always late, He never went in to hurt. Just his mind was quicker than his legs
Keane was really dirty but I don't see how anyone could say he was over rated. The guy was awesome for us.

I've always thought he was over hyped. He was just a dirty enforcer. But thats my Gooner view.
Terry12

8th Apr 12 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't blame you, If Keane played for anyone else i'd think he was a twat. He was more than just than a dirty enforcer. He had a good pass an eye for goal and great in the air.
Steve
Premium Member

8th Apr 12 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who's Roy Keane? Who does he play for?
Ben J

8th Apr 12 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I can't blame you, If Keane played for anyone else i'd think he was a twat. He was more than just than a dirty enforcer. He had a good pass an eye for goal and great in the air.

I'll never forgive what he did to Haaland. I'd probably respect him if it wasn't for that. I don't mind hard players. We've had plenty. But to set out to seriously injure a fellow pro. Discusting.
Terry12

8th Apr 12 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Totally agree, But he'll always be a hero in manchester. They hate him in Stockport too

I used to respect Ian Wright even though he was a gooner, Until he had that spat with Schmeichel, I thought Wrighty was trying to put the great Dane out of the game.
Russ

8th Apr 12 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Steve will ejaculate when it reaches page 10. Will deffo tell his dad about it
Steve
Premium Member

8th Apr 12 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I was at home this weekend I'd deffo be celebrating with my dad
Rob_Quads

8th Apr 12 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did laugh at half time where balotelli got Injured. Not one player from ManC went to see how he was. Some did not even glance at him, just blanked him totally

Mancini press was good too when asked about if the review panel look at the tackle ..."I hope they do"

Do you get the feeling he wants him banned so it means he does not need to deal with him
Ben J

8th Apr 12 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rumours are that he got laid out in the dressing room after the game!
taylorboosh

8th Apr 12 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Was always going to be a shit game to watch, now even worse.

Fair play to utd or winning the league this year, shows how poor the rest have been though, they've been nowhere near their best. Didn't think they'd of had it done by now at the start of the year.

On a plus note, I'm glad Welbeck has gone crap again, I was beginning to change my mind on him thinking he wasn't shit after all

yes please, we will have him back
Aaron

8th Apr 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Rumours are that he got laid out in the dressing room after the game!

Please let this be true.

Crazy nigga.
Steve
Premium Member

8th Apr 12 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brilliant if so doubt it though
taylorboosh

8th Apr 12 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
steady on Ben J, you have to come to Wolves next.

you play us on the 14th... are you attending or in one of these armchairs
Ojc

8th Apr 12 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Goes to show how shit the Premier League is when an average VERY average United team win the title, pathetic.

Oh and Roy Keane is a fucking bug eyed cunt needs putting down
Ojc

8th Apr 12 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And Alex Ferguson needs putting down, cheating prick
Russ

8th Apr 12 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No need for the racism Aaron

<<  6    7    8    9    10    11    12  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » weekend thread sponsored by transexual managers 23 database queries in 0.0201790 seconds