corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ABSOLUTLY STOMPING MAD - steering rack gone :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ABSOLUTLY STOMPING MAD - steering rack gone :(
M2RTY

User status: Offline
25th Apr 03 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as u know my cam belt snapped on the way to donny, meaning i missed the full weekend, the cruise and all my mates, had 2 get my car towed 2 sheffield where it sat for 10 days till i joined RAC to get it home

finally got it on the road yesterday, after not being able 2 get new valves due to bank holiday and been getting it ready for our local big cruise 2moro as my car aint been out since b4 Xmas as it is

anyway, noticed i had a flat tyre so i drove to the petrol station down the road to pump it up b4 it went right down, the petrol station machine was closed, so just as i turned round, my steering rack has snapped and the car wont move

ring dad, he comes down, cant tow or push car unless in a straight line, im 1/4 mile from home and only need 2 get round 3 corners and a roundabout

somehow bodges it up with wire n tape as RAC wont tow me as im too close to home for them to come out - twats

anyway, looks like ill miss another big event, and im fucking suck of my car - i fucking hate it

i was on my way to pick my lass up for a nice meal aswel, been plannig it to celebrate the end of my bad luck

marv

[Edited on 25-04-2003 by M2RV H]
corsa_x_15

25th Apr 03 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bad luck m8
MarkM

25th Apr 03 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you seem to having nothing but trouble with it Marv...get rid I think...
Claire Richardson

25th Apr 03 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant believe the run of bad luck your having luv

Its gonna piss it down tomorrow so the cruise will be a wash out

Wont be the same without you there

It will come good, cause you can fix it. You're the Bob the builder of the car scene

I have every faith in you getting the determination to put the car right rather than say fck it and accept defeat.

YOU'RE THE DADDY!!!!!

Claire
M2RTY

25th Apr 03 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers hun but ive had about 7 or 8 realy bad things happen in 2 weeks, and i cant take any more, plus ive got exams at uni, have to find a new job, ex g/f on my back all the time etc etc and ive had enuff

really want rid of it once its done, going to replace all bearings, ball joints etc and sell. had enuff
PaulW

25th Apr 03 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

duud your car seems to be more bad luck than mine! I used to think my corsa was cursed, but I guess I'm not the only one!
Hope you get it sorted out though! Good luck to ya!
M2RTY

25th Apr 03 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it all started when i said

"in the 2 years ive had the car it aint cost me a penny"

now its cost me hundreds

supose not one thing has gone wrong on it up untill last friday
PaulW

25th Apr 03 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wonder if such a comment will work with me...
"in the past 2 1.2 years ive had my car, its been a bloody nightmare!!!"
maybe you were just having a lucky streak up until then, or its just a bad coincidence that it all seemed to happen at once!!
Since I got my car, I've had 2 new cylinder heads, 3 complete rebuilds of the engine, new engine mounts, suspension (x2), driveshafts, 3 smash's, but to name a few...
Damn these bloody cars!!!
Claire Richardson

25th Apr 03 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe this could be a blessing in desguise mate.

Shelve this corsa and start a whole new project BIGGER and BETTER than it.

Or maybe take a break from the scene for a while. Just the modifying bit tho. Still go to cruises and chat on here, but take a backseat for a while and get yourself ready to take on the modifying world when you've got more time and motivation.

Come on mate. Dont let life get ya down!!!!!!
More shit will come your way and probably worse shit too.

LAUGH IN ITS FACE

Claire
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Apr 03 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a manual rack here as I'm putting a power rack in mine, what they going for these days?
RichR
Premium Member

25th Apr 03 at 23:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use the handbrake

Im pissed finished a 6 hour shift (16 hours in the last 30) and my new boss paid for all my d rinks at the end so please ignore ne spelling mistakes or pissed up antics and hence cant be held liable for nething I say
M2RTY

27th Apr 03 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wahoo got it allsorted in time for the cruise last night u might like to know
Colin

27th Apr 03 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time to get rid, buy a cheap MR2 Tubby and turn into the ferarri Rep your wanting
Jamie

27th Apr 03 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems your getting a lot of bad luck lately mate.

Keep your head up, no doubt mag features etc soon mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ABSOLUTLY STOMPING MAD - steering rack gone :( 22 database queries in 0.0125411 seconds