corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Speculative Sales » 2ton engine hoist/crain hire from £15 a day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2ton engine hoist/crain hire from £15 a day
Alex_Rally

User status: Offline
7th Mar 12 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The service that im offering is the rental of my 2 ton engine hoist.
£15 a day hire, (week day) 24hrs
discounts for numerous days on the trot.

The hoist crane is in very good condition and has a max working load of 2000kg down to 500kgs the further the boom is out.

To hire the hoist/crane you will need to leave a £100 deposit (refundable) on safe return of the hoist.
also need to show a driving licence or pass port id which i will take a copy of for proof.

The hoist is located in ne109hb postcode.
will give full address when you wish to collect.
i can sometimes deliver and collect for an extra fee of around 10-15 pound inclusive.
light scratches and marks are to be expected but damage where a repair or new parts are needed will be deducted from the 100 depost.

[Edited on 13-05-2012 by Alex_Rally]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Speculative Sales » 2ton engine hoist/crain hire from £15 a day 23 database queries in 0.0056131 seconds