corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Blackberry help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blackberry help
GTM

User status: Offline
6th Mar 12 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a quick one, my htc broke yesterday stuck in a boot loop so ive been given a blackberry curve to tide me over. Put my sim in it and it wont connect to the internet keeps saying "this is a wi-fi service.please can you ensure your device has an active wi fi connection and try again"

Tried setting it to the orange mobile network but i dont know what im doing wrong! Anyone able to help?
oceansoul

User status: Offline
7th Mar 12 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think blackberry is a little bit different than every other phone. As all internet is routed through RIM you need to actually subscribe to some kind of "Blackberry Internet" package with your provider. Not sure about the WiFi though.

New Poll