corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Plenty of Fish Dating Site

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Plenty of Fish Dating Site
Jake

User status: Offline
6th Mar 12 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also signed up to match and then nearly had a coronary when i saw how much it was going to skin me a month
Sunz

6th Mar 12 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
also signed up to match and then nearly had a coronary when i saw how much it was going to skin me a month

After reading this I was interested to see the price
Sam
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Running a dating website is a good way of making money online for sod all outlay
Tiger

6th Mar 12 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I read this and joined POF, let the rabbit..... see the hole.
Gary
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 21:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
Running a dating website is a good way of making money online for sod all outlay

Apart from the advertising
Sam
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even if you did just online advertising the ROI you make is still very good.
AlunJ

6th Mar 12 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went on it for a bit, found it a bit shit really, not even a shag, must have done something wrong
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

6th Mar 12 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AlunJ
I went on it for a bit, found it a bit shit really, not even a shag, must have done something wrong

Yeah, half of Wales hasn't got the Internet yet
AndyKent

6th Mar 12 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used match, met some....odd ones and a lot of time wasters.

Then found my current GF. We're in different circles and I'd have never met her without the site, but she's ace.

If you want to try it give it a go, if you don't....don't.

The way I see it, it's just another way of meeting people. Not everyone will hit on a girl in a pub or club. In fact that's not even the type of girl I'd go for in the first place.
Lawrah
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 00:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm to scared to actually meet anyone from it I think.
Matty SRi

7th Mar 12 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been on it for yonks, only really used it a few times and spoken to a few people.
Theres a few fitties on there though
djgritt
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 00:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been using it, bit hit & miss. Met some decent girls though, but nothing much has come out of it.

It's the easiest way of meeting someone for me, as I spend a lot of time away from home. Though I'm pretty confident that is part of the reason of my low success rate on there...
j10E W

7th Mar 12 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loads of dirtys on there
always the same type end up in bed first time you meet and they say
'dont think im a slag i dont usualy do this'
yeh right u ol slosher
Toby
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 07:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends what your looking for, I wasn't looking to get married so it was a laugh and a bit of fun, didn't really carewhat I said to birds and maybe that's why I found it successful in a short space of time.

I would have said 2 years how can you meet someone online and be serious with them but that has changed. I think you could find it. However my advice would be to go on a site that costs like match which costs as it says two things about the other person, one they are loaded as they can afford it and two, if they are paying its because they are serious.
Steve
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 07:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never used one never had problems. Time would be better spent improving your skills how to act round people and maintaining a level of measured discipline around girls when you do meet one.
Ojc

7th Mar 12 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So run me through exactly how you met your current girlfriend?
Steve
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 07:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not on a dating website
Steve
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 07:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can talk, signed up to plenty of swingers .com
Ojc

7th Mar 12 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Not on a dating website

Facebook? Internet?
Steve
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 07:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes ultimately facebook but through someone I met in real life, nothing wrong with internet its signing up to a dating website and actually searching people to date is my issue. Again that's just me I know a lot of people are ok with it, I think learning self control especially at the start goes a long way further towards keeping the girl interested rather then just giving up getting more angry at girls and typing another name into a dating website

[Edited on 07-03-2012 by Steve]
Steve
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 08:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think using dating websites already puts you on the back foot of making the first move and showing too much attention, from then on its a downward spiral as her expectations then adjust to it. Some girls are shown that much attention there expectations are already set that high, nothing you can do about that except learn the signs and avoid. Uni is the ultimate sign. Iv been guilty of it on the past and can safely say my best relationships have been where they have come after me. You need patience
andy1868

7th Mar 12 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and my mate put profiles on years and years ago for a laugh. the joke was on us though when nobody responded
pow
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
Used match, met some....odd ones and a lot of time wasters.

Then found my current GF. We're in different circles and I'd have never met her without the site, but she's ace.

If you want to try it give it a go, if you don't....don't.

The way I see it, it's just another way of meeting people. Not everyone will hit on a girl in a pub or club. In fact that's not even the type of girl I'd go for in the first place.

This really, I'm amazed that my girlfriend and I haven't met before as we live quite close together, we spent some time working across the street from each other and all sorts.

Needed match for the introduction, was careful with meeting her at first (standard practice) and then we sacked match off after we met for the first time.

Tip with match, sign up for a month, pay the £30 one off then phone up and say you're cancelling - they'll offer it to you for £10 a month.

[Edited on 07-03-2012 by pow]
mwg

7th Mar 12 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never been desperate enough to use a dating site. Never go looking for a girlfriend, just meet them as you go about your life like normal?
pow
Premium Member

7th Mar 12 at 08:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Desperate

Some of your (Matt and Steve in particular) need a slap into reality.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Plenty of Fish Dating Site 22 database queries in 0.1893768 seconds