corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Plenty of Fish Dating Site

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Plenty of Fish Dating Site
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Mar 12 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a belter one. Royal fucked up his story.
Lawrah
Premium Member

8th Mar 12 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sent the 17th of Feb.

quote:

Lothario1690 2/17/2012 10:44:48 PM How you getting on today you ,you any good plans for this weekend me and my students were making puff candy cheesecake and also toffee and pecan brownies today at work lol yes I am awesome cook I teach it to adults with disabilities for a living very rewarding and I would say worth while aswell. Xxx

Sent the 8th of March.

quote:

Lothario1690 3/8/2012 7:15:20 PM How you getting on this ,you do anything good today or is was work ??? me and my students were making puff candy cheesecake and also toffee and pecan brownies today at work lol yes I am awesome cook I teach it to adults with disabilities like downs , autism etc for a living very rewarding and I would say worth while aswell. I am keen gym goer and like to take pride in Maself a also do indoor climbing sometime I like doing different stuff and rather than going out pissing ma money up a wall a would prefer to go out for nice dinner or comedy gig or music gig, a also jumped out a plane once lol am original from Loch lomond direction and all ma family still stay down there , am also got good direction in m life and a plan to have a good life an successful in ma side project which is to do with property, hopefully tht set me up for life. You will probably get loads creeps and weirdos on here saying stuff to you let me just say that ain't me I just want to chat get to know someone and then hopefully meet for a wee couple hours for maybe one or two drinks and have a chat see if we click on the attraction level but also on personality level if not suppose no harm done, a see your new on here and you will probably be getting pestered like mad so hope you get time to sieve through them all and gives a message back That's just a little bit about me I have a lot more to say bit only if you seem interest in a cht if not hope you find what your after you seem nice and genuine Christopher xx

Steve
Premium Member

8th Mar 12 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can see why women act like.cunts with blokes laying it on thick with attention like that all the time
Lawrah
Premium Member

8th Mar 12 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Can see why women act like.cunts with blokes laying it on thick with attention like that all the time

It also baffles me why woman fall for these things at times, then bitch and moan about how shit guys are.
James

8th Mar 12 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some of these messages are incredible
Lawrah
Premium Member

8th Mar 12 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just mailed them all back to each other
BarnshaW

8th Mar 12 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

, im going to get on it and send some messages, reckon if thats the quality of blokes messages out there the gash is going to be flying in within no time
Lawrah
Premium Member

8th Mar 12 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some that send that gash are proper fit tho..
Steve
Premium Member

8th Mar 12 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love and lollypops xXx
mwg

8th Mar 12 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a load of old bollocks. Can't believe there are actually people out there that would write that shit
Steve
Premium Member

8th Mar 12 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it happens.more then you think. Most people act like it away from this forum I think
mwg

8th Mar 12 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They sound gay
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

8th Mar 12 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Love and lollypops xXx
SAL
Premium Member

8th Mar 12 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad to see a POF thread and and
SetH

8th Mar 12 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JESUS H!

Those Messages lawrah are getting FPMSL

Sure they are a testament to her good looks but I mean come on, what kind of nimrod of a man sends shit like that expecting it to work!

I just send normal messages to girls and have never laid any shit like that down

Maybe that's why I have been getting quite a few replies recently because I am sending normality.
Sam
Premium Member

8th Mar 12 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Maybe that's why I have been getting quite a few replies recently because I am sending normality.

Or photos of your penis?
SetH

8th Mar 12 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL

No, not looking for that. I know enough sluts outside of the interwebz but to be honest I prefer wanking as its less hassle.

I r looking for true love mate x
SetH

8th Mar 12 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sam, thread is up in Prem.
Lee_fr200

8th Mar 12 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Them guys are dicks, would get a girls attention of he was more aloof or threw a little insult, that usually gets women talking
SetH

8th Mar 12 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My brother messaged some total hot blonde that he said was out of his league so he just thought fuck it and sent the line : "you need your back doors bashing in"

she actually replied

[Edited on 08-03-2012 by SetH]
Xs

8th Mar 12 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
jesus christ , post some of them up

quote:

glasgowmale2006 3/8/2012 3:28:53 PM hey hun hows u?? have you ever had or fancied a threesome with 2 guys before??

Wonder how many girls have replied and ended up being roasted :s
Lawrah
Premium Member

8th Mar 12 at 22:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loads id imagine.
nathy_87

8th Mar 12 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
PMSL

No, not looking for that. I know enough sluts outside of the interwebz

Send them my way.

pow
Premium Member

9th Mar 12 at 09:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people acutally send messages like that? My word
BarnshaW

9th Mar 12 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my old mate at work used to get loads of birds on POF, he would literally sit on POF all day and just send the same message over and over , all he would say to start off was "can we make love some time?"

and he was always meeting these birds and going to hotels for dirty sessions

<<  8    9    10    11    12    13    14  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Plenty of Fish Dating Site 22 database queries in 0.1109030 seconds