corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Lightbox Washing?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lightbox Washing?
Whittie

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 12 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been taking pics of oily items and it's left marks on the white oversheet inside the lightbox.

Also the black one has lots of red fluff on it, is it possible to just stick in washing machine?

Danke
Whittie

5th Mar 12 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody?

Was thinking of buying a new one, but just going to be in the same boat in 3 months.
Tiger

5th Mar 12 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats it made of? I'd be tempted to try and wash the affected area first before you go balls out with it.
Rob E

6th Mar 12 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What material is it made from? I would just try attacking it with vanish then washing machine
Whittie

6th Mar 12 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Our 120cm (48") Light Tent Cube is made from photographic grade light diffusing white nylon fabric (non-yellowing). Its superior colour-neutral textured finish offers significantly more light diffusion than standard nylon grades. It is supplied with a detachable front door cover incorporating a slit for your camera lens, particularly useful when photographing highly reflective objects such as silver and glass. Four background cloths are included and are positioned within the tent by Velcro fasteners.

Nylon I think....

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Lightbox Washing? 23 database queries in 0.0069900 seconds