corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » attempted theft

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author attempted theft
Jed D

User status: Offline
19th Feb 12 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went out to my car this morning, put the key in the door. thought to myself "hads on, whats gan on here" key was a bit iffy to turn... looked down on the floor and there stood a piece of thick wire metal bent into a hook shape on the end... stupid cunts!!

luckily no serious damage was caused but some clever cunts think they car get a loud as fuck car out of a quiet street that only has one way in and one way out which just so happens to be camera monitored at the end of the street

jona

19th Feb 12 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nee good mate is there much damage to the door ? nawt but scumbags
Jed D

19th Feb 12 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nahh mate. just gotta fiddle about with the lock a bit but ne major damage

reported it to the police like. not a lot they can do tbh though

[Edited on 19-02-2012 by Jed D]
7unner172

20th Feb 12 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

little tramps
JordyCarter

20th Feb 12 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amateur thieves!
Jed D

20th Feb 12 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

police have been out to interview me about it (canny fit for a 40 year old ) and were very supportive. said they'll keep an eye out but its rare they get any issues in my area as its a really quiet, friendly neighbourhood...
i mentioned about sharing progress in places such as threads via CS and the likes of and she said she strongly advises i dont post stuff up about my car... facebook and other social networking sites are a huge cause in car crimes and the likes of

ne major damaged cause so what the hey. just hope they dont get anyone pride and joy

[Edited on 20-02-2012 by Jed D]
Linch

20th Feb 12 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like it was just kids to me mate, if it had of been someone out to get the car then they probably would have. Think you've been lucky though, shame they have damaged the lock.
Jed D

20th Feb 12 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ayye, beside the fact their thick enough to nick a car their thick as they dint nah how to get into a corsa

ne major damage like, just the return spring in the key dont work

[Edited on 20-02-2012 by Jed D]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » attempted theft 23 database queries in 0.0090768 seconds