corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mondeo ST TDCi 2006 (Sold)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mondeo ST TDCi 2006 (Sold)
Chris C

User status: Offline
11th Feb 12 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -
Model -
Engine -
Mileage -
Price -

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

I am very reluctantly writing this advert to sell my mondeo ST tdci. I have owned the car since June last year. We purchased the car off a family friend who has owned the car from new. The car has been meticulously looked after by the previous owner and has not missed a beat whilst I've owned it.

2006 (06) Plate
53,000 miles but still being used.
Full ford service history
4 matching bridgestone potenza's
Heated half leather seats
Auto lights/wipers
Climate Control
Cruise Control
6 disc changer with Ipod connection

The car also had a new EGR valve fitted a few days before we purchased it.

Apart from a small crack at the bottom of the front bumper ( tried to capture this in the picture ) the car is in fantasic condition, with regular polishing and waxing the paintwork looks great.

All the alloys are again in brilliant condtion with only one of them having a very smalll nick in the paintwork. Again I have tried to show this in the picture.

As I have said already this is a reluctant sale and will miss this car.

I may be interested in a p/x plus money my way.

Thanks for looking and any questions please feel free to call or text.

Chris

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3637695.htm

[Edited on 13-02-2012 by Chris C]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mondeo ST TDCi 2006 (Sold) 24 database queries in 0.0114961 seconds