corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa b steering wheel bosses.. help/info please?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b steering wheel bosses.. help/info please?
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   10th Feb 12 at 04:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok lads lasses am stuck......... i've ordered my new steering wheel BUT.. i need the correct boss kit

[obv a re-post sorry but just looking for the reet one]

also need a one to cancel indercators and horn to work and all the air bag light turner off'er haha the full works

need a boss kit for..

- 1999 corsa b sxi
- with EPS
- airbag steering wheel (fitted atm)

any links to correct one would be great just so i dont buy the god dam rang one tar very much

+ has anyone got a pic of 345mm after market steering wheels in a corsa b? and the info to set the indercators to turn off properly like were to set the canceler ring thingy SO it works!!!
Gaz

10th Feb 12 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't worry about the airbag light - just remove the bulb.

Cannot remember if Bosses are made specific to the wheel or not so I would just state the steering wheel anyway to help people help you

Alternatively - just ring up deamon tweaks?
Christopher

10th Feb 12 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know the omp bosses work for omp, momo and sparco wheels (What it says on the website)

My Gf just bought me an omp wheel and this boss:
http://www.ybracing.co.uk/page1.php?sitepage=4&area4&subarea=87&part=1015

Have no idea if it fits but i hope its the right one
kennySRi

10th Feb 12 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a near new omp boss for sale, will fit all omp/momo/etc wheels. PM me, only want £20 for it and it's hardly been used.
Christopher

10th Feb 12 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi
I have a near new omp boss for sale, will fit all omp/momo/etc wheels. PM me, only want £20 for it and it's hardly been used.

Kenny why didnt you have this in forsale thread
kev
Premium Member

10th Feb 12 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's for a richbrook steering wheel?

And there's a few bosses listed under EPS just made me think why would it be different?
kennySRi

10th Feb 12 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher
quote:
Originally posted by kennySRi

Kenny why didnt you have this in forsale thread

I did last month and nobody took an interest
kennySRi

10th Feb 12 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kev
It's for a richbrook steering wheel?

And there's a few bosses listed under EPS just made me think why would it be different?

I've had richbrook wheels fitted to the boss or a boss on another car in the past, they have the same fitment as the rest
kev
Premium Member

10th Feb 12 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u kenny
kev
Premium Member

11th Feb 12 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really need help finding correct boss kit for my new OMP wheel and correct spline MM is there any difference between EPS steering wheel Colums etc?

Any help?
links?

Also has anyone got info where to place the boss incorrect place for indicators to self cancel as ones I've fitted in past Havnt been

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa b steering wheel bosses.. help/info please? 22 database queries in 0.0095458 seconds