corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Castle Combe Spring Action Day 2012 - Anyone want some last minute entry/track passes?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Castle Combe Spring Action Day 2012 - Anyone want some last minute entry/track passes?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Feb 12 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please see details on Weekend Racer - http://www.weekendracer.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=22268

this event is open to all cars!

[Edited on 14-03-2012 by willay]

[Edited on 28-03-2012 by willay]

[Edited on 05-04-2012 by willay]

[Edited on 22-04-2012 by willay]
willay
Premium Member

14th Mar 12 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anyone else needs tickets for Combe I need to know in the next couple of weeks if possible!
chrimbo88

29th Mar 12 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi how do u order tickets for the show please ?
willay
Premium Member

29th Mar 12 at 12:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Click the link

http://www.weekendracer.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=22268
chrimbo88

29th Mar 12 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not signed up to that site cud i Pay on here by paypal willay cheers
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

29th Mar 12 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just pay by paypal with the details in the link then u2u Willay on here with the details mentioned on the link.
gez bay

12th Apr 12 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone giving passenger rides?
chris_uk
Premium Member

12th Apr 12 at 10:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you pay for it and i decide to go out you can hop in with me, you find me and remind me on the day tho.
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Apr 12 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah you'll need to sign on as a passenger Gez but once you have you can slag it about with whoever
gez bay

12th Apr 12 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds good
I don't mind paying the passenger fee
Love castle Combe. Thanks chris

[Edited on 12-04-2012 by gez bay]
Graham88

12th Apr 12 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will be hit & miss if I can make it now, depends when my car gets delivered back to the UK & repaired
corsadonk
Premium Member

12th Apr 12 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car is still in bits, not sure if I'm gonna have enough money for fuel on the day yet. Thats if I get it finished.
spankyjames

12th Apr 12 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike what have you done to the teggy?
corsadonk
Premium Member

13th Apr 12 at 05:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've changed all the bushs, fuel and brake lines, new calipers, refurbed the wheels, undersealed it, changed the thrust bearing, fitted another TB with oe tps, de-cat and JDM downpipe. I still need to get my rear calipers back, bolt it all back together, bleed the lines, re-fit the fuel tank, get the tracking done.
corsadonk
Premium Member

21st Apr 12 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Less than a week to go now.

Still haven't got a car I can drive.
Mike
Premium Member

21st Apr 12 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shouldn't be a problem Mike, at this point last year my Corsa was still rubbed down blue needing spraying, rebuilding and hadn't had the engine running since the previous August

This year is slightly easier, just need to top up my brake fluid slightly and collect a trailer
corsadonk
Premium Member

21st Apr 12 at 21:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just need it to stay dry for bit, because it's on my drive.

Early start tomorrow, but I'm also on call this week. Hope I can get some hours done on it tomorrow, need the tracking done, hope I can get done by the end of week.
Mike
Premium Member

21st Apr 12 at 21:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tracking is one thing I didn't quite manage, had to set it by eye, handling was erm... interesting
corsadonk
Premium Member

21st Apr 12 at 21:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It does worry me, because some of the bits on the back end is adjustable, and I've had everything off.

Just checked the 10 day forcast, rain all the way.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

21st Apr 12 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
Tracking is one thing I didn't quite manage, had to set it by eye, handling was erm... interesting

That wasn't tracking, that was a certain someone forgetting to tighten the wheel bolts
Mike
Premium Member

21st Apr 12 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was tracking in April, the wheel nuts were at TVL after I'd had the wheels off to fit the braided hoses, but shhhh, Daveskater doesn't know yet that that's why it was knocking it's nut in whilst he was passenger
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

21st Apr 12 at 22:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

willay
Premium Member

22nd Apr 12 at 19:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Graham88 and his mates seem to be ducking out for various reasons, they have their entry/sessions up for the same price as they purchased them for if anyone is interested!
djgritt
Premium Member

22nd Apr 12 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If any are up for grab from anyone on the day, I may take one off of someones hands.

Provided I last my 9am session without understeering into a fence.
willay
Premium Member

22nd Apr 12 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if graham and his crew dont manage to sell them before the day i will sell them on their behalf so they at least get the money back from the track sessions. WR have a full session (32 cars) at 12:45 xx

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Castle Combe Spring Action Day 2012 - Anyone want some last minute entry/track passes? 22 database queries in 0.1085830 seconds