corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Honda CBR 600 F Sport Track bike

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Honda CBR 600 F Sport Track bike
jimmy 2.1

User status: Offline
28th Jan 12 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Honda
Model - CBR
Engine - 600
Price - £1950 ONO

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07966 032809

General information -

2001 Honda CBR 600 F Sport

For sale is my CBR 600F Sport. The bike did 3 trackdays last year with me (Oulton park, Silverstone and Cadwell Park with Focused Events and No Limits) while my main track bike was under going a rebuild. The bike ran and handled faultless all three days. The engine starts first time hot or cold and runs smooth with loads of torque for a 600 with no rattles or smoke, and going against a newer CBR 600RR it was just as fast if not faster down Hanger straight. The brakes work spot on and have just had re-fresh (pads and oil). Although the bike doesn't have a steering damper, it handles absolutley brilliantly especially with the plush aftermarket suspension and never once had a head shake. A superb bike that I'd like to keep, but needs must - I'm after a 750/1000cc road bike!

Spec

Ohlins rear shock - great condition, no leaks or corrosion.

K-Tech fork conversion - springs and valves, no leaks.

HRP rearsets - loads of adjustment and very high quality.

Titanium Arrow exhaust system with custom link pipe

Power Commander

DID gold O-Ring 520 chain

Race Products fairing/screen/seat unit

Lightened sub-frame with battery re-located

Racetecs

Spares:

Spare wheels with Racetec wets

Titanium Arrow end can with titanium link pipe (smaller diameter than one currently fitted)

Choice of Renthal/Talon sprockets

HRP rearsets

Clip-ons

Brake/clutch levers

Throttle body trumpets

If you have any questions, please ask as i probably have forgotten something. As said above the reason i'm selling is becuase its going towards another 750/1000cc road bike. The bike has just had new oil and filter and is ready to go! The bike is advertised elsewhere. Track/race bike only, no V5. Payment on collection

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Honda CBR 600 F Sport Track bike 24 database queries in 0.0136039 seconds