corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Spotted - Ford RS200 in birkenhead

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spotted - Ford RS200 in birkenhead
Tom

User status: Offline
28th Jan 12 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On my way to work the other morning, past the 4 bridges diversion in Birkenhead and saw a proper RS200 - stickered up and ticking over all lumpy, going the other way, couldn't believe my eyes. Anyone know anything about it?
mattk

29th Jan 12 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seen one on southport beach. looked great. it was actualy an impreza underneath
nick_sri

29th Jan 12 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to cyprus to watch irc in november and spotted this , also had imprezza engine and running gear.

[Edited on 29-01-2012 by nick_sri]

[Edited on 29-01-2012 by nick_sri]
Tom

30th Jan 12 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember seeing one with Scooby running gear, may have been in CCC magazine years ago. It was weird to see some bloke in rush hour traffic in his rs200
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Jan 12 at 15:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen an Impreza-based on at a few kit car shows, not sure if its the same one.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Spotted - Ford RS200 in birkenhead 23 database queries in 0.0121419 seconds