corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Audi A3 1.8t - quick sale needed

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audi A3 1.8t - quick sale needed
corsav6_mut

User status: Offline
15th Jan 12 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Audi
Model - A3
Engine - 1.8 20v turbo
Mileage - 132 000
Price - Open to offers but 1300 for forum rules

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07838678740
Contact email address -

General information -

I've decided to sell my A3 as I'm now in a position where I can afford something newer.
First of all it's modified all carried out by myself. The car was standard when I purchased it last Feb.
The mods are as follows;

FK coilovers
Skoda octavia VRS alloys recently referbed (set of 5)
Smoothed front bumper
Leon cupra R splitter
Bailey DV30 recirculating valve
TRS tow strap
6000k HIDS dipped and main ( proper kits from motor factors not cheap Chinese rubbish)
Boost gauge mounted in centre
Powerflow exhaust with tip behind bumper.
Polybushed steering rack and dogbone mount
Currently have wipers set up for a single wiper but have both
Dewipered rear
Drilled airbox

I fitted new quad core plugs around 4000 miles ago. Oil and filter were changed less that 2000 ago. New thermostat and CTS fitted this month.
There are no fault codes, regularly checked with vag-com.
The engine is faultless boosts when it should through all the gears with no smoke or surges.
Tax and MOT till end of May.

Now the bad bits;

The rear bumper has a patch where it looks like it has be reversed into, was like this when I got the car and have never got around to sorting it.
The passenger wing has 2 scrapes on it, again was like this when I bought it.
Dent in drivers door (will upload a picture of this later)
The exhaust occasionally touches the axle which is a common problem when sat this low.

I have tried to be as honest as I'm not trying to mess anyone about. I will happily answer any questions and upload more photos if requested.

No longer on these wheels

Again, not on these wheels

Rear bumper

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Audi A3 1.8t - quick sale needed 24 database queries in 0.0088260 seconds