corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Speculative Sales » Engine Collection & Delivery

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine Collection & Delivery
Dan295

User status: Offline
11th Jan 12 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dear One & All

Recently started up on the back of a reputable logistics company offering deliveries of engines in the south area, although no deliveries are available at present until the end of January due to forthcoming contracts.

Just putting the feelers out on here as its a site I use fairly often, I dont normally manage the bookings but if you are interested drop me a pm or a message below if you are in need of transport from one location to another, no distance too far and prices are fairly reasonable and can be arranged around evenings and weekends for flexibility. Goods in Transit insurance included and full invoices and reciepts available.

Engine crane capable of lifting 2 tonnes to raise from collection address and to deliver to final destination and will be carried in a SWB Vauxhall Movano. If interested leave your details and can arrange deliveries towards the end of jan.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Speculative Sales » Engine Collection & Delivery 23 database queries in 0.0074232 seconds