corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa C SRi *Total Vauxhall Feature Out*

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C SRi *Total Vauxhall Feature Out*
Mark.W

User status: Offline
27th Mar 12 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vx-scottw
Premium Member

27th Mar 12 at 18:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NathanR
This parcel is now on its way to me

ooo the airdam bumper nice
Daveskater
Premium Member

27th Mar 12 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mark.W
If i was to get a C it wold be a 1.8 then drop it off at warrens for the turbo conversion ;D
in an ideal world I think everyone would !
I know where I'd be if I had the £££

Looks spanking though mate What I usually do for my 'hardcore cleaning days' is wash, wheels etc, then Dodo need for speed, 2x black hole, 2x wax or sealant. Black hole looks even more immense when you layer it, and with a couple of coats of LSP you can keep it locked in for a while and not have to do it too often Do that every 3-6 months and you're sorted, with just a wash every week or two. Occasional top-up of trim and tyre dressing etc as well. Going to go mad on mine this Friday

I want to Z20let and that was the plan , however if i do i would obviously want it to be all legal and i really cant afford the insurance costs .

And yh i know what you mean about layering the Poorboys , seems to bring it up even glossier every time . Get some decent pics up Dave when youve given it a good clean ??
It's always the stuff like insurance that's the killer I dread to think what would happen if I told them I had put a turbo on

Will do I'm off to Bournemouth Friday afternoon so it's looking like I'll have less time than expected on the car. Will have to get up early How early can I get away with using the pressure washer... 8?

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

27th Mar 12 at 20:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just hope it gets to you in safe condition matey,good luck with it.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
NathanR

27th Mar 12 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vx-scottw
quote:
This parcel is now on its way to me

ooo the airdam bumper nice

Airdams are full of win
NathanR

27th Mar 12 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
If i was to get a C it wold be a 1.8 then drop it off at warrens for the turbo conversion ;D
in an ideal world I think everyone would !
I know where I'd be if I had the £££

Looks spanking though mate What I usually do for my 'hardcore cleaning days' is wash, wheels etc, then Dodo need for speed, 2x black hole, 2x wax or sealant. Black hole looks even more immense when you layer it, and with a couple of coats of LSP you can keep it locked in for a while and not have to do it too often Do that every 3-6 months and you're sorted, with just a wash every week or two. Occasional top-up of trim and tyre dressing etc as well. Going to go mad on mine this Friday

I want to Z20let and that was the plan , however if i do i would obviously want it to be all legal and i really cant afford the insurance costs .

And yh i know what you mean about layering the Poorboys , seems to bring it up even glossier every time . Get some decent pics up Dave when youve given it a good clean ??
It's always the stuff like insurance that's the killer I dread to think what would happen if I told them I had put a turbo on

Will do I'm off to Bournemouth Friday afternoon so it's looking like I'll have less time than expected on the car. Will have to get up early How early can I get away with using the pressure washer... 8?

Insurance is a pain . Hhaha yh get up early , id say a nice 7.30 start with the pressure will please the neighbours
NathanR

27th Mar 12 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DansCorsaSXi
Just hope it gets to you in safe condition matey,good luck with it.

Me too dan , was rather pricey . So if it gets damaged i might be a bit pee'd off . The bumper does have some slight damage already , looks like the previous owmer scuffed the bottom passanger side along the curb . But not to worry as it will be repaired and resprayed before fitment anyway
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

27th Mar 12 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good stuff!

NathanR

28th Mar 12 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Updates later
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Better be!

NathanR

28th Mar 12 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh there will be . Got the day off today so gonna be giving the C some love !
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one fella!!

Might even give mine a wash and polish.

Good nights sleep then thinking of mine running?

NathanR

28th Mar 12 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do it and get some pics up !

Ha yh I had a lovely nights sleep dreaning of the XE
DansCorsaSXi
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did too.

...........But it didn't run. Haha. It did really bwaaarrrppp!!!

NathanR

28th Mar 12 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So i had today off work and the sun was shining so gave the car some attention .

One thing that irritates me is when ive spent 3 or 4 hours cleaning , polishing and waxing the car my rear arches inside are always a mucky brown colour . So i gave them a lick of Hammmerite . Couple pics before of either side :

And after a lick of paint

And today my Airdam turned up , unfortunately its cracked in 3 places , and both of the fog lights are cracked to peices . As you can imagine the previous owner is accepting no responsibility of the damage as he informed me the bumper was in good condition apart from a scuff on the passanger side and he's blaming the courier service . He also "forgot" to send me the towing eye cover

Few crappy phone pics of the damage , 2 Cracked fog lights

2 of the cracks wich previous claims werent there when he had it

And a massive great chunk out of the bottom wich he also claims wasnt caused by him , the fact the bottom of the bumper is scratched to high heaven sort of gives away that his C was slammed and hes cracked it himself

And no towing eye cover

To say im pissed of dew to the money i payed for it and the money that i gave for a supposedly "good condition" bumper is an understatement ! Despite all this i still had to trial fit it .

Not bolted on so is sitting a bit wonky in the pics but here we are !

Ive emailed the courier service to see if i can claim some money off of them to cover the price of 2 new fogs and and repairing of the bumper but no reply as yet . The bumper will be repaired and resprayed in may when the car is resorayed ready for PVS
Mark.W

28th Mar 12 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame about the bumper condition mate.I dont want to worry you but do you think it could have being stolen?

Just those 2 cracks would get me thinking.

Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 16:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is going to look awesome once it's done! Bit of a pain with the condition of it though! Arches also look good

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
NathanR

28th Mar 12 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Shame about the bumper condition mate.I dont want to worry you but do you think it could have being stolen?

Just those 2 cracks would get me thinking.

The lad i bought it off is splitting his car on CCUK mate so i doubt it was stolen dude
NathanR

28th Mar 12 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Darryl H
That is going to look awesome once it's done! Bit of a pain with the condition of it though! Arches also look good

Thanks Darryl mate . And i know its a pain in the ass , I aint to bothered about the cracks as my mate works in the body shop were i have all my work done and there shit hot down there so they will be repaired . Its the fogs that im pissed off about as there £50 a set .

And yh i think the arches look better too
D0NN3R

28th Mar 12 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

even tho you have to spend more on the bumper but the finshed result will be stunning

this is one of the best c i have seen, corsa c that live in my area have bodykits
andys sxi
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much did you pay for the bumper no way has all that damage happened during the delivery, thats the only thing in buying this and not being able to see them

April 08 feature car
NathanR

28th Mar 12 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by D0NN3R
even tho you have to spend more on the bumper but the finshed result will be stunning

this is one of the best c i have seen, corsa c that live in my area have bodykits

Yh its abit annoying as i payed a fair bit for it . But yeah it should look mint when its all done .

Ha thanks pal , i can assure you theres a fair few that are better than mine tho !
NathanR

28th Mar 12 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
how much did you pay for the bumper no way has all that damage happened during the delivery, thats the only thing in buying this and not being able to see them

£450 and £25 delivery , i know that dude , previous owner is just denying all knowledge of it wich is a load of bullshit . Not happy to say the least !
andys sxi
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 17:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

£450 and £25 delivery , i know that dude , previous owner is just denying all knowledge of it wich is a load of bullshit . Not happy to say the least !

how much!!!! i knew they were expensive but didnt think they sold for that much second hand, how much are they new then,

i was thinking about £200-£250 second hand

April 08 feature car
NathanR

28th Mar 12 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

how much!!!! i knew they were expensive but didnt think they sold for that much second hand, how much are they new then,

i was thinking about £200-£250 second hand

They retail at about £980 or something like that Lol . They usually go on CCUK for about 400 to 450 + standard bumper in return !

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa C SRi *Total Vauxhall Feature Out* 24 database queries in 0.1335258 seconds