corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R J1

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R J1
Bonney

User status: Offline
19th Dec 11 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Kawasaki
Model - ZX-6R Ninja J1
Engine - 599cc
Mileage - 14,900
Price - £1995

Location - (same as my profile) St Helens
Contact phone number - 07969 028655
Contact email address - andrewbonney@btinternet.com

General information -

Sadily, Due to a change of jobs, The time has come to sell my pride and joy. Would rather someone get use out of it!

Here is a link to the project thread I made of it documenting all the work I have put into the bike.
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=515747&page=1

Now down to the bike itself. Its a 2000 X Reg with around 14,900 miles on the clock. There are MOTs to prove the mileage and I have also printed off the evidance from the VOSA website to back it up. Also comes with mot till March and tax till the end of january. Will add 6 months for full asking price!

The bike has a few subtle modifications which include

• Rear undertray with hugger
  • Rear tail tidy
  • Motrax nicro indicators all around
  • Rear tail light clip
  • Rear seat cowel
  • Braided brake lines front and rear
  • Scorpion end can
  • Pipercross panel filter
  • EBC HH Sintered pads front and rear
  • Tinted Kawasaki screen
  • Rear shock cover
  • Paddock stand bobbins on rear swingarm
  • Datatool veto evo alarm and immobiliser

Since I have owned it I have cleaned it all up and had the wheels fully refurbed in the original red and fitted a set of brand new Michelin Pilot Sport tyres.

Over the last 12 months the bike has had New front fork seals (Inner and outer), a full front brake caliper refurb including all new inner and outer seals (Common fault with the tokico 6 pots sticking) a brand new bosch battery and a full service.

There are a few little marks on the bike, Mainly on the rear swingarm where the paddock stand collapsed on it, Luckily the bike never hit the floor as i caught it just in time and the rear footpeg hangers are starting to peel (Another common kawasaki fault!) Also the rear seat cowl could do with a flat and repaint as the cover stuck to it.

I have a folder packed with receipts for the parts I have put on the bike. Also there is a box of the standard parts (Air filter, Brake lines, Screen, Exhaust etc) No expense has been spared with this bike. Whenever I have parked up when ive been riding it, It always gets looked at and commented on how clean it is for its year, IMO you won't find a cleaner bike!

If you have any questions or would like to view it please dont hesitate to contact me!

Test rides will only be given if you can provide proof of insurance, Licence and the full cash amount left.

The bike is located in St Helens (WA9 Postcode)

[Edited on 19-12-2011 by Bonney]

[Edited on 25-12-2011 by Bonney]

[Edited on 11-01-2012 by Bonney]

[Edited on 15-01-2012 by Bonney]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R J1 24 database queries in 0.0077491 seconds