corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » New groupie :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New groupie :)
LpGoCorsa

User status: Offline
   29th Nov 11 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yo probs not the right place to introduce myself but thought id say hi and introduce myself

ok so im from Basingstoke im 19 and enjoy long walks along the beach at night, i have a corsa b 1.2 and abit of a noob and tbh not the sharpest knife in the drawer at times so please bear with me

i have good plans for my little whip and hopefully with the experience and help from these forums ill have an amazing car

been driving for about 2 years and had 3 previous cars 2 of them fully modded aswell.

i have a few hobbys along side my cars and my main one is ice skating/ice hockey cant get enough of the ice
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

1st Dec 11 at 00:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Pip308

3rd Dec 11 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basingstoke boy eh? who are ya?

im Phil with the blue lupo and used to own the boracade and a arden blue gsi rep
LpGoCorsa

7th Dec 11 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh aye a basingstoke boy
i now who you are phil its me charlie
Cardiac Kid

22nd Feb 12 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

22nd Feb 12 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any of you lot coming to the SC meet?

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » New groupie :) 24 database queries in 0.0106518 seconds