corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C Z20LET 2.0L Turbo. (2003)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Z20LET 2.0L Turbo. (2003)
waj27

User status: Offline
10th Nov 11 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - Z20LET
Mileage - 47000
Price - £5200

Location - (same as my profile)

General information

Engine
Astra GSI 37k
2.0 16V Turbo – Engine F23 Gearbox from a 53 plate GSI

ECU, Engine Loom, Chip From Key, Transponder AFM, 2.0 litter fuel pump, Gear stick with selectors all from Astra Gsi

Engine Spec

ASH Front Mounted Alloy 63mm Intercooler with 2.5" Aluminium Boost Pipes and Bends
Gray Derby Performance Silicone Hose joiners and bends
Silicone Crossover deletion with K&N Cone Filter
2.5" Tophat adaptor with 45 degree custom hard pipe in-line DV Port.
Custom Map sensor hard Pipe
Custom made Gearbox mounts for Corsa Z20let conversion and All Gsi mount.
Astra Gsi Equal-length drive shafts and Corsa Turbo Hubs
Brand new wheel Bearings
Custom ABS rings for Corsa C to suit Gsi Shafts (Needed for speedo pick up and to turn off ABS Light)
1.8 SRI Radiator set-up with twin 12" fans and temperature pick up to suit Corsa Z20let
Complete Gsi cooling pipe works to suit Corsa C.
Brand new Cam belt and short belt conversion with VXR Thermal Phenolic Inlet Gasket all have been done including new genuine GM oil all done before fitting of engine.
Engine was stripped down all components where painted original colours (Silver/Black) including the engine bay and cam cover (ST Gray) before engine was fitted so the bay looks brandnew and clean.
Toyo sport stainless 2.5" down pipe
2.5'' full decat exhaust system to suit Corsa Z20let hidden tail pipe diesel style.
Forge dump valve with correct spring rate so suit standard boost.
Stiffened subframe with remounted front gearbox mounting position which has been painted. Needed with the Z20let engine because you could get a lot of engine rocking
Custom Oil breather which does not fed back into the system like many other Z20let conversions do.
Boost gauge with surround for Corsa C.
Aircon removed
Wiring and all electrical stripped down and re-wired to suit Corsa Z20let done at a very high standard with many pictures of the conversion to show just how much time and effort has gone into building it.
Brakes
Corsa Vxr front 308mm brakes Calipers
Brand new re-drilled 308mm Disc’s
56/71 aluminium spigot rings
Mariva Vxr carriers
Custom braided holes to suit.
Brand new Rear 1.8 Sri disc and pads, cailpers painted blue to suit fronts and hubs all painted
Custom one piece braided lines for the rear
Suspension

Best Coilover setup for corsa c Gaz GHZ full Coilover suspension much needed for Corsa Z20let conversion because of engine poundage, custom 270lbs front springs and rear 180lbs springs, coilovers are fully adjustable. (come with 2year warranty)
Corsa 1.8 rear beam (beam has been powder coated)
Poly bushes added
Rear Beam is 40mm wider than standard due to hub spacing to give better handling mounted between hub and beam not disc and wheel.
Fully addjusable front anit-rollbar arms
Custom 2” stainless rear strut brace.
Set of 5 just been powder coated less than 400miles in Gloss Black Lightweight 16x7 Speedline Turini Alloy Wheels, 4 brandnew Toyo Proxes 195/40/16 PX4 tyres, 1 Continental sportcontact 195/45/16 tyre as a spare. White Speedline Centre caps, small valves.
Camber and tracking recently done.
Shell 47k
Originally 53 plate facelift 1.4 16v SRI.
Facelift Front bumper bump strips Smoothed
Facelift Rear bumper bump strips Smoothed
Gloss Black Irmscher Grill
Smoked facelift headlights
Fully colour coded arches and side skirts
Sri Spoiler
Sri Mirrors
Smoothed Tailgate with custom boot release in car switch and on key release switch for easier shopping
Gloss black plastic roof trims and scuttle panel
Front fog lights removed due to boost pipes cut sxi side lower grills
Interior
Rear seat removed
All the usual SRI Pack goodies except seats
Corsa VXR front seats with corsa c subframes so sit properly at the right hight.
Clock Holder replaced with Boost Gauge
SRi sill plates
Custom Fag lighter holder with boot switch
Sony Bluetooth Stereo

Car comes with 11months mot, 6months tax full service history also will include the stamped Z20let engine in service book, file load of recipes and paperwork. Buyer must know the shell was originally a cat C however the work gone into putting it right was done at a very high standard with pictures to show where the damage was before and after and paperwork to show all the brand new parts bought from GM to putting it right please do not be put off by it been a cat c the work gone into it is faultless you would not notice where the damage was if not shown. From buying this when it had 40000k on the clocks 3years ago you can tell the car has not covered many miles and has been well looked after always garaged serviced and Maintained regardless of cost also regally cleaned!!. All the major work you see on the car has been done by one person and that me with no part been too expensive to buy so i know the ins and outs of it and never cut any corners with building it to the spec it is now my man hours will be over looked in the price, for people who know and seen the progress of this car will know just how much time money and effort has gone into it, car has been featured in magazines before and waiting another. From new am the 3rd owner and will regret selling it but circumstances have changed which means the car will spend over a year not been used so should go to a good home which can provide further progress.

People may think because I’ve done the conversion myself that it was a bodge job you would be wrong i assure you the car starts drive perfectly with no faults what so ever a true factory build look, the only bits i can say in a little bad light is minor dents/stone chips which should be expected with a car of this age which i was going to have the car fully repaired as am quite fussy with having things look perfect.

No where near is my asking price the same as or even close to just how much moneys have gone into building this car.
No Dreamers and time Wasters Plz!!!!
For more information plz reach me on 07977441680 or email waj2461@hotmail.com

[Edited on 10-11-2011 by waj27]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C Z20LET 2.0L Turbo. (2003) 24 database queries in 0.0082901 seconds