corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » A decent Vauxhall garage

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A decent Vauxhall garage
Rob H

User status: Offline
18th Apr 03 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went up the scrappy today and got some bits to convert my car to an electric sunroof. Anyway turned out that you cant use the electric sunroof cover off a carlton, and it has to be off a Cav. Thought id have a laugh and see how much one would be from vauxhall. After the bloke in the sales department looking for the part and finding it, he also made sure that the motor from the carlton was the same as one from the cav

Part ended up being £10 + VAT (which i hought was reasonable), and he'd let me have it at trade price

So now you know there's at least one decent Vauxhall garage out there
RichR
Premium Member

18th Apr 03 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been really impressed with greenhous vauxhall in Stoke, they've always given me good prices for parts and I havnt needed to look elsewhere often
Marc

18th Apr 03 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just so u all kno, Drummonds salvage in Holme on Splading Moor r robbin bastards!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » A decent Vauxhall garage 22 database queries in 0.0058939 seconds