corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » GTA 5

New Poll
  <<  27    28    29    30    31    32    33  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GTA 5
nathy_87

User status: Offline
27th Sep 13 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bastard lol
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Sep 13 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found one, and now they're fucking everywhere when I was on the way back to save it after visiting LS Customs there was 3 just down the road from Franklins safehouse parked up

[Edited on 27-09-2013 by DannyB]
Balling
Premium Member

27th Sep 13 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who's Mozis? Danny?

DannyB
Premium Member

27th Sep 13 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Balling
Premium Member

27th Sep 13 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sc0ott

27th Sep 13 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Literally just switched the game on

DannyB
Premium Member

27th Sep 13 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found this dancing hillbilly yesterday whilst messing around and i instantly thought '' that's that dancing redneck off the Netflix documentary'' and sure enough it is, Jesco White. I watched a programme called The Wild and Wonderfull Whites about a month ago, Quite a good watch actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXubnIUrnpE

Another little easter egg

Balling
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 12:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gsi_Ire
This is the link you want! Its all about the entry point...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqBxdeVrTkQ
I've given up on getting a jet!

Followed the guide above, but I never got as clean an entry.

1. attempt - hangar opening got clogged with two trucks and it was impossible to get the jet through. I died.
2. attempt - a tank pulled into the hangar alongside me. I died.
3. attempt - a tank was waiting just inside the compound. I died immediately.
4. attempt - I decided to try on foot and shoot my way through. I falsely thought that an RPG could take out a tank. I died gruesomely.

DannyB
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The easiest and quickest way to get in the hangar I found is to just parachute in, get a quick entry and pull your chute last minute and just guide yourself right infront of the plane. It only needs like a 5 metre run before it takes off so by the time you're in it the guards are only just turning up.
Paul_J

28th Sep 13 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awesome im gonna go steal a jet
A1EX

28th Sep 13 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

remember to fly over at a high altitude or else the heat seekers from the base will take you out straight away
Gary
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Downloading. This could take a while...
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 15:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love Trevor, just switched to him and found him under the pier torturing some guy

also this

Paul_J

28th Sep 13 at 15:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was easy to steal a jet - although I swear each time I stole it - it got harder...

the first time I practically went straight in with no trouble at all... next time people shooting at me... time after that jeep blocking the exit. time after that lorry blocking the exit... then a tank.
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 15:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steal it and save it in your hangar
A1EX

28th Sep 13 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a tank and a jet in my hangar at the moment
sc0ott

28th Sep 13 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saved a jet in the hanger but it disappeared
Paul_J

28th Sep 13 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
I saved a jet in the hanger but it disappeared

Same here... how do you save it properly? equally how do you repair it?
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It should repair after a save I think, although there have been issues with saving vehicles and there should be a patch coming but it's hit and miss I think. Sometimes I save them and they are fine, other times they dissapear.
sc0ott

28th Sep 13 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant you replace the vehicle on the helipad as well?
DannyB
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 16:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you buy more than one helicopter you can access them by walking up to the hellipad and pressing right on PS3 and it'll give you the option of using different ones you have bought.
Balling
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I love Trevor, just switched to him and found him under the pier torturing some guy
There's definitely been put a lot more love in to Trevor in regards to what he gets up to when on his own.

Michael and Franklin are usually sitting at home or doing something uninteresting.

Trevor on the other hand...

I've switched to him being chased by cops, two star wanted level, while shouting out the window "It was self defense!!!"

Often he's passed out drunk somewhere. One time on an island, far off the coast, wearing only his underwear and surrounded by dead people.

I've found him aggravating the bodybuilders at a gym, shouting insults as he didn't want to shave his chest to join their club.

Also found him passed out at the top of a mountain wearing an ill-fitting flowery dress.
No vehicle in sight, I had to walk him to the nearest road, which resulted in him tripping and ragdolling down the mountainside while cursing loudly.

That man's a fucking legend.

[Edited on 28-09-2013 by Balling]

DannyB
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've found him killing multiple Lost MC members too, throwing them off bridges and piers, about to shoot one on a pier too.

Franklin is usually in his safe house eating crisps, and Michael can often be seen coming out of the motel presumably after banging or nearly banging a hooker.
Balling
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Michael can often be seen coming out of the motel presumably after banging or nearly banging a hooker.
Only thing I can remember Michael doing, besides being at home, is dropping off his daughter somewhere.

Tbh, after finishing the game I hardly see any reason to switch to Michael.
Franklin is great for his driving skills, Trevor is... well, Trevor.

DannyB
Premium Member

28th Sep 13 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im using Michael at the minute to do the Kifflom missions but I spend most time fucking about with Trevor or Franklin, Trevor is definitely the most unique. You can do far more with him too.

<<  27    28    29    30    31    32    33  >>

New Poll