corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CS @ PV 2003 - Pics of our show cars :)

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CS @ PV 2003 - Pics of our show cars :)
Donna Corsa GSi

User status: Offline
19th Apr 03 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member

Kerry stop acting like a spoilt litle brat. You've got what you want, ur on the stand, so why keep on moaning. There has been a compremise but nooooo ur still not happy Ive been showing my car for 3 years and never have I dictated where my car should be placed on the stand. If the organisers said right your car on the end Donna, i'd put it on the end. What makes you think u or ur car are so special u get to park where u want?? At the end of the day im sure theres plenty of Vectra or vauxhall stands you could park on if you really wanted. I remember at one vauxhall show C13 was made to park right on the end of the stand but instead of moaning he brought the crowds to his car im sure u could do the same if its that special (not that i can comment cause ive never seen it)

So stop whinging and be happy wiv what uve got cause if it was a bloke trying to get his vectra on a corsa stand im sure it would be a different story and the answer would be NO

If this immature moaning is gonna carry on im sorry but im going to get my car on another stand cause im not sure i want to leave my car on a stand wiv people that can't be reasonable and civilised. Cause this isn't what shows are about.

You may not like Daimo but he is the organiser and he has put a lot of time and effort into this stand. So im afraid to say if you don't like the decision then ur just gonna have to deal wiv it.
Daimo B

19th Apr 03 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member

Joff, so your aim was simply to try to annoy me. Just like Pete, You make me laugh. Can anyone tell me how people can be so sad???

Kerry, maybe you should re-read this whole post and you will see i answered your comment last night. THis was the first i had been made aware. So yeah it was, but im not sat on this website 24 hours a day like you, my lfe is not this website, like it is yours, so contact is minimal between trotty and myself.
Kerry

19th Apr 03 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member

i do not wish to argue but where did i say i wasnt happy with where my car was placed?????

it was this comment i wasnt happy with especially after askin before hand whether i was welcome or not

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Err Kerry, u arn't showing a Vectra on a Corsa stand? We have you down as an entry ticket.

totally uncalled for
Joff

19th Apr 03 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Joff, so your aim was simply to try to annoy me. Just like Pete, You make me laugh. Can anyone tell me how people can be so sad???

Simple things...

stubbsy

19th Apr 03 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member

personally she should be able to as she is a member of cs, but at the end of the day it is up to the organizers not me. i will be there (when i get my money sent off) and dont give a fuk where my car is as long as its on show after all the money and effort that has gone into it. every 1 just calm down, its just a show innit!
Daimo B

19th Apr 03 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member

What is wrong with that comment? At the time that was my decision. As you ahve already paid I said you could come, but on the end.

Not totally un-called for, and if this was ressolved last night, then what is with your, and your little friends replying totally usless replies.

There isn't, therefore i'd speak to your friends as they are the ones who seem to be continuing this argument on your behalf. If it continues, the cheque will be sent back. Because of your friends and their immaturity!
Daimo B

19th Apr 03 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
quote:

Simple things...

What simple things please simple minds. Ahh, thats why u like all the immature stuff u post then? Simple mind an all.
Kerry

19th Apr 03 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member

i do totally understand that u want it corsa's only but i think u should of made this clear from the start then i wouldnt of bothered, i was goin by this original post.....

quote:
Originally posted by Trotty
What: CorsaSport @ Performance Vauxhall 2003
Where: Santa Pod Raceway, Northants
When: Sunday 15th June

Click the pic to go to the Official PV2003 Website

As some of you are aware, it is the Performance Vauxhall Show at Santa Pod on the 15th of June.
Basically, the day is for pretty much for any Vauxhall, be it modified or standard.

[Edited on 12-04-03 by Trotty]
Joff

19th Apr 03 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
What simple things please simple minds. Ahh, thats why u like all the immature stuff u post then? Simple mind an all.

Yes, that's what it's all about
Daimo B

19th Apr 03 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member

Errr, yes, the EVENT is for any vauxhalls. The stand is for CORSA's.

Pete

19th Apr 03 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member

The site may be called Corsa Sport but it's got fuck all to do with Corsa's. The idea of the stand is surely to a) promote the site and b) give somewhere for members to show their car. Surely having some motors that aren't Corsa's on the stand isn't going to effect either of these points?
stubbsy

19th Apr 03 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member

how many spaces are available for the cs stand or is it unlimited??
Kerry

19th Apr 03 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member

DAMIAN B THE POINT IM TRYIN TO MAKE IS U HAD A POST TOPPED IN HERE WHEN U WAS FIRST ON ABOUT ORGANISING THIS EVENT. I POSTED SAYIN AM I WELCOME WITH VECTRA AND THE ANSWER WAS YES ANYONE IS ITS NOT JUST FOR CORSA'S. THEN I ALSO ASKED DOES IT MATTER IF ITS STANDARD AND THE ANSWER WAS NO.

ok so i mis understood and im sorry but there is no need to get so irate about it...
Donna Corsa GSi

19th Apr 03 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member

Kerry ur really boring me now. Lets put this into simple terms

Yes its a Vauxhall show and corsasport are having a CORSA stand there.

Because of a cock up u can show ur Vectra on the Corsa stand.

The compremise is that ur car is parked on the end of the stand (wiv the corsas) so it doesn't look stupid.

You said you didn't have a problem wiv this compremise

SO stop MOANING

This is pathetic!!!
Daimo B

19th Apr 03 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
DAMIAN B THE POINT IM TRYIN TO MAKE IS U HAD A POST TOPPED IN HERE WHEN U WAS FIRST ON ABOUT ORGANISING THIS EVENT. I POSTED SAYIN AM I WELCOME WITH VECTRA AND THE ANSWER WAS YES ANYONE IS ITS NOT JUST FOR CORSA'S. THEN I ALSO ASKED DOES IT MATTER IF ITS STANDARD AND THE ANSWER WAS NO.

ok so i mis understood and im sorry but there is no need to get so irate about it...

My name is Damien.

PLease read Donna Corsa GSi's reply above. That explains it. Simple. If you are un-happy with the decision, i will refund your money.
stubbsy

how many spaces are there??
how many corsas are on at the mo?
Drew
Banned

im enjoying this
Daimo B

19th Apr 03 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member

Stubbsy, we currently have around 20 odd cars on the stand.
Kerry

19th Apr 03 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member

im not moanin. if it really bothers u that much that i am havin a vectra on a corsa stand then all u had to do was speak with me and i wont bother. im not assed and i certainly dont want to upset anyone. i thought id join in with corsasport events as i am a corsa sport member, like i have done in the past...

sorry
stubbsy

should be quite big then, sendin money off later so trotty should recieve it mon or tues (when eva the posties are back at work after easter)
Donna Corsa GSi

quote:
Originally posted by Pete
The site may be called Corsa Sport but it's got fuck all to do with Corsa's. The idea of the stand is surely to a) promote the site and b) give somewhere for members to show their car. Surely having some motors that aren't Corsa's on the stand isn't going to effect either of these points?

Why not out her on ur stand then. Im sure her car must be modified enough to promote all the Vectra parts PVD have on offer
Pete

19th Apr 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member

Not really, no offence to Kerry's car, but it's fairly standard. The range of Vectra parts available is surprisingly large these days Thanks for the suggestion though.
Joff

19th Apr 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
im enjoying this

I told you people find this interesting Daimo.
Donna Corsa GSi

19th Apr 03 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
im not moanin. if it really bothers u that much that i am havin a vectra on a corsa stand then all u had to do was speak with me and i wont bother. im not assed and i certainly dont want to upset anyone. i thought id join in with corsasport events as i am a corsa sport member, like i have done in the past...

sorry

Ok everythings sorted then, everyones happy. Ur on the stand, theres plenty more spaces available to all u other Corsa owners so lets just drop it and stop bickering.

Plus i wanna go get my new phone
Andy Stocker

19th Apr 03 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member

Room for a FIAT PUNTO ?

[Edited on 19-04-2003 by Andy Stocker]

<<  3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » CS @ PV 2003 - Pics of our show cars :) 22 database queries in 0.1084709 seconds