corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Motocross track

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Motocross track
nick_sri

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 11 at 01:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate of mine is letting people use his motocross track in Audlem
x271a4d57ee97ff58,Audlem,+Crewe,+Cheshire+East&gl=uk&ei=ybqHTvP5EuWe0QWr2szsDw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=6&sqi=2&ved=0CEMQ8gEwBQ" target="_blank">Audlem

not massive but enough to have some fun , tabletop few big jumps etc. not really many tracks local to me so end up travelling stupid distances. so this is good for a bit of a practice.

Saturday and sundays 9-5

£20 per rider

u2u if intrested

going down there tomorrow so i ll get a few pics of the track up

[Edited on 02-10-2011 by nick_sri]

[Edited on 02-10-2011 by nick_sri]
Phill29

16th Feb 12 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, was just wonderin where the motocross track is exactly in audlem? And if it is open still?

Cheers

Phill
nick_sri

22nd Feb 12 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey , not been to the track since christmas time due to the weather and bike needing a full rebuild. i will ring the guy and see if he is still letting people use it and get back to you .
Phill29

22nd Feb 12 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok cheers, only found out about the track in audlem the other week. Audlem isnt too far away from me which is gud news if its open?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Motocross track 23 database queries in 0.0171621 seconds