corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsab1999 AVOID AVOID AVOID

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsab1999 AVOID AVOID AVOID
john_redtop

User status: Offline
14th Sep 11 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do not trade with this user he bought a a bumper and spoiler off me that was sent last week he's saying he hasn't recvived them and has got a refund through paypal I don't know why paypal refunded so quick as I have not done anything said money was on hold then a email minutes saying thanks for your quick respond refund complete so now I am a bumper spoiler down with no money he's only been a member for a month looks like he's here to rip people off AVOID AVOID AVOID

Username: Corsab1999

DannyB
Premium Member

14th Sep 11 at 16:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't say he's here to rip people off just because of that. If you sent it via courier you will have proof that it was picked up and left at his property, if they have left them and they have gone 'missing' then put a claim in with the courier.

I don't understand how they can go missing if they were delivered to his house, surely you could ring the courier and get confirmation
Corsab1999

14th Sep 11 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the reason for me getting a refund was be cause you just ignored every message n call i gave you. even on your forsale thread when you came on online still ignored me. if its true that you sent them where was the TNT Tracking number? when they turn up i will be sure to resend you the full payment funds! but can you blame me for this seems like i was ripped off at the point. hoppfully they do turn up with in the next day or friday. ive had to wait in every day for over a week!!!
Corsab1999

14th Sep 11 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
You can't say he's here to rip people off just because of that. If you sent it via courier you will have proof that it was picked up and left at his property, if they have left them and they have gone 'missing' then put a claim in with the courier.

I don't understand how they can go missing if they were delivered to his house, surely you could ring the courier and get confirmation

Agreed. they can tell you if they have been delivered at my address or not? He probs never sent them last tuesday or wednesday like he said that might be the reason
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Sep 11 at 18:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Courier wouldn't leave items that size anywhere other than with the buyer, as they would most likely have to sign for them.
john_redtop

14th Sep 11 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like o said mate o text you back I put a copy of the text I sent to you in the other thread and I hadn't checked my sale thread untill today I ain't here to rip anyone off I use this site most days I ain't gonna get myself a bad name I understand were you come from if the items ain't come when there do come can you please turn them away so I het them back sorry about this but I ain't tryed to rip anyone off I will be on contact with TNT tomorrow
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Sep 11 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you should provide a tracking number, which TNT will provide you, or some sort of reference number relating to it being posted.
ash-ov-boro

15th Sep 11 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paypal shouldn't have released the refund until John revived his parts back that's how it worked for me when someone tried to do me over on here

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsab1999 AVOID AVOID AVOID 23 database queries in 0.0085530 seconds