corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread - Sponsored by Paul McGraths pop career

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Thread - Sponsored by Paul McGraths pop career
Nath

User status: Offline
13th Sep 11 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Luton 2-0 up
strick206

14th Sep 11 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ
Who?

You used to be cool
JonnyJ

14th Sep 11 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Who?

You used to be cool

So did you, but you succumbed to the player nickname fad too
strick206

14th Sep 11 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Joke i cant stand that named either, fucking love him as a player but he should have Hernandez on his back
JonnyJ

14th Sep 11 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish more Man Utd fans were like you Strick. Then maybe i wouldnt hate them as much
strick206

14th Sep 11 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I wish more Man Utd fans were like you Strick. Then maybe i wouldnt hate them as much

Cavey will hunt you down and chop your balls off for saying that

I like to think you can tell when i am baiting and that i am not as biased as some when talking about the team.

Although that mendes shot against roy carroll never went over the line
JonnyJ

14th Sep 11 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont really "hate" utd anyway, i dont hate anyone in the premiership particularly (except Wigan they need to get back to their natural L2 level, i would say Fulham too but they helped us out when we were getting fucked over by Craig) We'll never play in it so im pretty unbiased, dont think i could GAF who wins the league

Only team i truly hate is Leeds. My ultimate dream in football would be to play them in the league and beat them at Elland Road. I'd die a happy York fan if that was to happen. I'll take an FA Cup tie for now though
Cavey

14th Sep 11 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't say I hate United. I hate MOST utd fans, as i've said before.

I have massive respect for Utd, what they've done is amazing, and the way they've started this season has been brilliant.

I'm one of the few that still likes the national side, and Utd playing so many England internationals week in, week out can only be good for the national team (once we get a decent manager)

You can't deny that a lot of Utd fans are massively arrogant (although I can't argue Utd may have earnt it a bit with their dominance of the premier league)
Cavey

14th Sep 11 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, i've agreed with you on a few things recently Strickland! Especially now the Hernandez thing!
Jake

14th Sep 11 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no fans have the right to be arrogant because really theyve done fuck all
mwg

14th Sep 11 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not arrogant, just better.

strick206

14th Sep 11 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Also, i've agreed with you on a few things recently Strickland! Especially now the Hernandez thing!

Got my surname right (i have no idea if it is in my profile)

Yes, chicarito makes me cringe when fergie says it
mwg

14th Sep 11 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I always say Chicharito due to it winding people up massively.
strick206

14th Sep 11 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I dont really "hate" utd anyway, i dont hate anyone in the premiership particularly (except Wigan they need to get back to their natural L2 level, i would say Fulham too but they helped us out when we were getting fucked over by Craig) We'll never play in it so im pretty unbiased, dont think i could GAF who wins the league

Only team i truly hate is Leeds. My ultimate dream in football would be to play them in the league and beat them at Elland Road. I'd die a happy York fan if that was to happen. I'll take an FA Cup tie for now though

Yes i agree Wigan, in terms of the size of the club, are massively over-achieving, but i believe any club that is in the premier league is in it on merit. They have stayed in it because they are good enough to be in it (just).

Helps my home town out as well in terms of money coming in.

Agree with Leeds though
strick206

14th Sep 11 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I have massive respect for Utd, what they've done is amazing, and the way they've started this season has been brilliant.

I'm one of the few that still likes the national side, and Utd playing so many England internationals week in, week out can only be good for the national team (once we get a decent manager)

You can't deny that a lot of Utd fans are massively arrogant (although I can't argue Utd may have earnt it a bit with their dominance of the premier league)

This is why i have never signed up to United forums, i cannot stand the people on there, thinking all the decisions are wrong etc etc, and generally being cunts.

My problem with the national side mainly stems down to John Terry being a shit footballer, and also being a massive cunt.

mwg

14th Sep 11 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not on any United forums either. Some of the posts people make are cringe worthy.

I'd probably fit right in.
JonnyJ

14th Sep 11 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only due to the Money pumped in by Whelen though. Left to their own devices, they'd still be a struggling L2 side playing at Springfield park getting 2,000 fans.

Still narks me how little fans they get in the premiership, yet continue to survive They do survive on merit though, in terms of the players and management doing a good job. Wigan clearly doesnt deserve a premiership club though as the fans just do not care.

Everyone hates Leeds I've always said if York went under instead of finding a new club I'd just get a season ticket in the away end at Leeds. I wouldnt be a fan of anyone just be a supporter against Leeds
mwg

14th Sep 11 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jonny is going to be a United fan next Tuesday night!
JonnyJ

14th Sep 11 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:

This is why i have never signed up to United forums, i cannot stand the people on there, thinking all the decisions are wrong etc etc, and generally being cunts.

My problem with the national side mainly stems down to John Terry being a shit footballer, and also being a massive cunt.

My problem with the England side is Wayne Rooney I fully fell out with England after 2010 and in particular his outburst, wanted to smash his face in

But then cunts like Terry and the like dont help either. And Wembley. And the type of fans England attracts.
JonnyJ

14th Sep 11 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Jonny is going to be a United fan next Tuesday night!

Fucking right i will. Hope you smash the Leeds scum. I'll be celebrating every goal you score. Just dont fuck up like last time, i couldnt actually go out round town for about 2 months Unbearable.
mwg

14th Sep 11 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was at the game. Felt physically sick!
Only downside is we'll have played Chelsea 2 days before. Leeds will be well up for it
JonnyJ

14th Sep 11 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you beat them 10-0 I'll buy a United shirt with Chicharito on the back and wear it to the next match day meet.
strick206

14th Sep 11 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I was at the game. Felt physically sick!

Tommy L

14th Sep 11 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
If you beat them 10-0 I'll buy a United shirt with Chicharito on the back and wear it to the next match day meet.
I'm quoting this bad boy!
strick206

14th Sep 11 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Only due to the Money pumped in by Whelen though. Left to their own devices, they'd still be a struggling L2 side playing at Springfield park getting 2,000 fans.

Still narks me how little fans they get in the premiership, yet continue to survive They do survive on merit though, in terms of the players and management doing a good job. Wigan clearly doesnt deserve a premiership club though as the fans just do not care.

Everyone hates Leeds I've always said if York went under instead of finding a new club I'd just get a season ticket in the away end at Leeds. I wouldnt be a fan of anyone just be a supporter against Leeds

Very very true, we are a very small rugby town so to have a premiership football team is great for the town. My dad and a couple of uncles got season tickets at Wigan, mainly because they cost bugger all, and my dads exact reason was, we get to see all the good teams play live

In terms of Whelan pumping money in, he's done that to pretty much the whole of wigan

Teams like City and Chelsea have endless amounts of money pumped in, they would never have won the premier league (chelsea) or potentially win the premier league (shitty) for as long as there is a hole in my arse without all that money

<<  6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread - Sponsored by Paul McGraths pop career 23 database queries in 0.0173628 seconds