corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » markx14xe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author markx14xe
darrroux77

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 11 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a VX Performance inlet manifold with tb off this guy for £130

now, there was a good amount of communication leading up to the sale (assuming he was a genuine seller) and we agreed on the price ... POSTED TO MY FRONT DOOR!
i payed him then communication stopped (whether its because it was evening time or not i dont know) i'd assumed he'd went out or something and was going to message me the following day ....

over a week has passed and ive heard NOTHING from him .... i even sent a message to the email address on his profile

manifold or money back ... either one i'd be happy with but right now im fuming at thinking ive just given £130 to some first class wasteman
darrroux77

2nd Sep 11 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone selling one of these and are GENUINE u2u me (Y)
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Sep 11 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you pay, via a gift on paypal? what other details did you get off him?

Here is his Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1187846262

Try and contact him through there
darrroux77

2nd Sep 11 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cnat remember exactly how like gift, goods etc but it was through paypal .... and i didnt get any other details off him

i'll send him a message through facebook and see if i get any answer
darrroux77

7th Sep 11 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

an update of thats going on:

ive spoke to him on facebook and he's said that he's posted the manifold yesterday but also reckons ive taken my money back ....AFTER paypal has said the transaction is complete ...

i checked my paypal just now that im home from college and i havent take any money back ...

still seems sooo dodgey to me
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Sep 11 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't take money back unless paypal give it you back through a dispute? if he's posted it he wont mind showing you the receipt?
darrroux77

8th Sep 11 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mani turned up today ... let him know through facebook and closed paypal dispute

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » markx14xe 23 database queries in 0.0098019 seconds