corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Jas

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jas
John G

User status: Offline
26th Aug 11 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought he was a decent guy but hes given me no option but to change my mind, bought 1 other thing off him great came to this (epad) i bought it did the transaction via paypal as a gift so he didnt get charged

It arrived and it wasnt as i had expected (expected to much i know) so i messaged him and asked for a refund, he said yes although he though i had expected to much, i agreed.

He then went on to say about a paypal dispute meaning he could refund me untill it was sorted (about 10 days) i agreed as i felt abit guilty.

Left it 10 days then messaged him, same reply was said about the dispute, this has gone on for over a month now and basically the last time i have heard from him was the 6th august. Mainly with me requesting he refunded me via a cheque, as i got no reply i got his number via a member on here, rung multiply times, no answer, left two voicemails (knowing full well his phone is active as it was turned off a couple of times)

In the end i have sold the Epad personally but this isnt the point! i have totally lost faith/trust in this lad and i feel people should be aware
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Aug 11 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was pretty good of him to offer a refund to be honest as you couldn't buy an item from a shop then take it back a week later and ask for a refund simply because it wasn't what you expected. He is operating as a business on eBay is he not, and links items to this site? You knew what you was buying before you paid for it, which if I remember is a cheap i- pad type of thing, £70 or something like that?

For £70 you're not going to get a lot for your money, and it certainly won't be anything comparable to a higher end item of the same type. You really do get what you pay for. I wouldn't buy a cheap pair of trainers and expect them to be the same quality of an expensive pair. I also wouldn't take them back a week later when I realised they are not what I thought.

I think though at the same time he could have been in contact with you a little more, to try and resolve the problem.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 14:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
It was pretty good of him to offer a refund to be honest as you couldn't buy an item from a shop then take it back a week later and ask for a refund simply because it wasn't what you expected.

You're right about the shop, but seeing as he bought it over the Internet and couldn't play with it/touch it before handing over pound notes then having the option for a full refund (well maybe minus P&P) seems quite fair. Shame it didn't go to plan.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Jas 23 database queries in 0.0106759 seconds