corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » c20let exhaust manifold

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let exhaust manifold
brod99

User status: Offline
9th Aug 11 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm looking to buy a manifold for my turbo engine at the mo i have one with a 46mm waste gate on it but it has cracked and i want a new one but cant seem to find any forsale. were can i get one from??
alan-g-w

9th Aug 11 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mig, mk3oc etc, just trawl the classifieds on all the vaux forums if thats still do-able
sri boy

9th Aug 11 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take ure mani to welders and get them to re welt it and get them to make brackets as ure turbo is too heavy and best to heat wrap it
--ToM--

9th Aug 11 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sri boy
take ure mani to welders and get them to re welt it and get them to make brackets as ure turbo is too heavy and best to heat wrap it

this!! if you want me to weld it for you take it off the car and give it to me and ill weld it solid as fuck for you, tidy welds aswell no dodgy lumpy bird shit

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » c20let exhaust manifold 22 database queries in 0.0094490 seconds