corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » redtop gear linkage and speedo question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author redtop gear linkage and speedo question
gossy

User status: Offline
30th Jul 11 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all just wondering what gear linkages people use on there red tops as mine has broke and if anyone has one close to me let me no

and how do i get my speedo working ???

thanks andy
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

31st Jul 11 at 10:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm using a standard corsa linkage. If you have a gearbox spacer you'll need to space the linkage as well. You can get a linkage specific to a c20xe in a corsa, i think from LMF.

If you have electronic speedos you'll need a transducer which i've lost the part number for but someone will be able to help you out, if not then plug in the mechanical speedo cable in to the side of the gearbox then all should be well!

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
gossy

31st Jul 11 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok cheers mate speedo can wait a.few weeks need to get a gear linkage think mine is a standard one just need to find on abd thanks for that mate

New Poll