corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » C20XE Smoke Grey Corsa GSI PRICE DROP!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE Smoke Grey Corsa GSI PRICE DROP!!
fazza

User status: Offline
30th Jul 11 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa GSI C20XE
Engine - C20XE
Mileage - 76000
Price - 1800 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - u2u me if interested
Contact email address - u2u me if interested

General information -

Here we have forsale my 1995 Vauxhall Corsa GSi, finished in smoke grey. The car is in stunning condition and has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
The car has the original GSi bodykit fitted with a few extras such as:

16" Speedline Alessio 2's
Vauxhall Wind deflectors
Vauxhall rear mudflaps
Vauxhall Floor Mats
Lowered on coilovers
Full custom exhaust system
Thatcham cat1 alarm

The car has covered 75000 miles but unsure on the engine, although it had a cambelt/waterpump kit fitted at 74000 miles.

It has been fitted with a C20XE from an early Astra GTE and retains the power steering of the GSi. It is a proper conversion that runs as it should when it should. Everything works as it should and has not been bodged(speedo, rev counter, heaters etc all work fine)

Dont really want to sell but its to fund a new business venture, if i dont get the right money for it then the car will be garaged for a few months instead.

Looking for £2000 ONO, Loads of pictures on request or see my build thread.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » C20XE Smoke Grey Corsa GSI PRICE DROP!! 24 database queries in 0.0079410 seconds