corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Leon Cupra, stage 1, coilovers, leather, Cupra R bumpers etc...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Leon Cupra, stage 1, coilovers, leather, Cupra R bumpers etc...
3i_gaz

User status: Offline
27th Jul 11 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reluctant sale of my Leon Cupra! Selling due to going self employed and starting a business, so needs must. gutted

2000 X-Reg Leon Cupra 180
104,000 miles
tax and mot will have to check how much sure tax is up next month though
Cupra R Front and rear bumpers
Cupra R Skirts
JOM coilovers
TT ronal wheels wrapped in kuhmo ecsta tyres, freshly coated
Stage 1 remap, 200 horse 240 ftlb with print out to prove
Neuspeed air filter and heatshield (satin black heatshield) 2 months old £150 from awesome
Secondary air pump blank fitted
N249 valve take off, Inlet painted satin black, covers painted satin black
Recent oil pick up pipe and fresh oil and filter (genuine) common problem on 20VT engines
Recent drivers window regulater (common problem)
Recent genuine Bosch MAF sensor and bosch spark plugs
Recent Coolant sensor
New PCV hose as it was split and effecting boost, another common problem
Kenwood MP3/ipod/bluetooth headunit, red illumination to go with the dash
Electric Leather seats with memory, rare option from early cars
Power fold mirrors
LEON genuine carpet mats, 2 months old at most
New cup holder a these are always broken
De-wipered
De-badged bootlid and rear badge wrapped satin black, front grille and badge painted satin black
C2 stubby aerial
Silvertech indie bulbs in the front
Yellow lamin-x front fogs
Cupra R tailpipe, no middle box and cat knocked out
Aeroblades
Crystal sides from a Bora
Shortshft mod done on gear linkage
Car is always kept immaculate! dosent go more than 2-3 days without at least a wash! polished once or twice a week, really does get mothered.
Engine is quiet as a mouse! really is a nice 20vt and pulls very well for a K03 car

Bad bits

One of the Joms is fubared and is noisy on the front drivers side, had some Konis lined up for it.
Stonechips on front end and scuff on both bumpers, the odd mark on the bodywork, nothing OTT for an 11 year old car.
Also the passanger door panel needs taking off as the door pin dosent go down as far as it should, door locks fine but its something that annoyed me may have chance to sort it before sale
Petrol flap dosent lock

This is a really reluctant sale as i had plans to K04 the car over the next month and to be honest all the niggly problems the car had when i bought it have been sorted but needs must and i need funds for the new garage and a van to bin round in as i'm not ruining the Leon carrying stuff round etc...

Car

Mats

Bay

Car is located in the North West, Liverpool to be exact.

Should be at the Detailed show Sunday too if anyone going is interested.

£2500

07519594962 Gaz

[Edited on 27-07-2011 by 3i_gaz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Leon Cupra, stage 1, coilovers, leather, Cupra R bumpers etc... 24 database queries in 0.0051279 seconds