corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 17" TSW Evo-Rs with 60mm drop!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17" TSW Evo-Rs with 60mm drop!!!!!
Tony

User status: Offline
13th Apr 03 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys.

I know this is a topic that gets very boring cause everyone posts a topic like this, but will 17" ET45 wheels go on a Corsa with a 60mm drop?

I've got the wheels with a 40mm drop, but after seeing how low sinkyboy's Corsa looks, I REALLY want to go 60mm! The car just looks so low in front and between the arches! I see in the pics on Icy's website that the tyre looks really CLOSE to that front arch! Is there anyone that can tell me if they have experienced problems with 17s and going so low!
I don't want to go back to little 15s again!

Tony
Makarus

13th Apr 03 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know someone who had 17" Evo R's on their corsa. Dropped 50mm with no problems, didnt even debolt.
Demo

14th Apr 03 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you may be ok with et45, but i would de-bolt the arches for good measure and i would also be prepared for some inner arch scrub on the fornt on full lock

New Poll