corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Std 2006 Astra VXR, flame red, Bargain!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Std 2006 Astra VXR, flame red, Bargain!
moddedcorsa

User status: Offline
20th Jul 11 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall Astra
Model - VXR
Engine - 2.0 turbo (Z20LEH)
Mileage - 37.5K
Price - £6800

Location - (same as my profile) Near oban, Argyll, Scotland
Contact phone number - 0777 4066 592
Contact email address - gary_126@hotmail.com

Hi, The time has come to sell my astra vxr (selling this and my diesel van to get one diesel car)

2006 astra vxr in flame red
3- previous owners (last since sept 07)
Mot'd until end of feb 2012
Taxed until end of this month.

I saw the car advertised in feb this year and fell in love with it. It had 35k on the clock.
I gave it a full service consisting of (oil, oil filter, pollen filter, air filter, gearbox oil, coolant, spark plugs, new wiper blades etc, All genuine gm parts)

The wheels were quite badly scratched/scuffed, so these have been fully re-furbuished in original high power silver (with all good tread on the tyres)

The car is standard factory spec other than insignia washer jets (the spray covers the full windscreen rather than 4 single jets) and i removed the griffin badge fron the tailgate for a cleaner look.

Ive used this car as a second vehicle/weekend car for the past 6 months. Ive had no problems at all with it,and always get comments on how nice it is.
I absolutely love how it drives, will be sad to see it go, but as the vans sold, i really need another diesel for work.

The last owner had an incident in the snow in dec 2010, resulting in the car being a recorded CAT C. (The front bumper, near side wing and headlight were replaced, and a railing damaged the bonnet, so that was replaced aswell)
The car had no chassis or suspension damage. I have 2 photo's of the car damaged from the previous owner.
Its had its VIC check, and my insurance wanted an engineers report (i have both) I also have an AA hpi check which is completely clear other than the cat c recording.

The only bad points are, The airbag light is needing re-set, and there a small dent in the drivers rear quarter pannel (got a quote of £55 for paintless dent removal)

Interior:

Bolster in good condition:

Engine:

Re-furbed wheels:

£6800 ovno

Located near Oban, Argyll, West scotland

I work shifts so may not be able to answer the phone (but if you leave a message/text i will try get back to you)

0777 4066 592

Cheers, Gary
:beer:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Std 2006 Astra VXR, flame red, Bargain! 24 database queries in 0.0069120 seconds