corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rabbits :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rabbits :(
beav

User status: Offline
13th Apr 03 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One night there was a group of us talking about road kills and a mate said that he had hit a cat a couple of years back...this girl from the group then says a cat of hers ran away and was never found a couple of years back...turns out was the same cat and my mate had nailed and killed her cat and she had just thought it had ran off. Very sick but kinda funny
Drew
Banned

13th Apr 03 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive hit a cat before :S

ran st8 out infront of me, st8 under car - looked in review mirror to see it rolling down the road then jumps up and runs off
vibrio
Banned

13th Apr 03 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've hit a rabbit once. went under the wheel started nibbling my shoes. thats teh last time I let bob out his cage when I need to take him to the vet .
Corsa_A1

13th Apr 03 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10 mins ago- i still wondered, y the animals ran off, afta they get run over....but afta readin this forum.. i dont think thier gona wanna get bashed over the head by a torch or thrown ova a hedge.

funny thread...but sad
vibrio
Banned

13th Apr 03 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shock.
CorsAsh

13th Apr 03 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its about the only time cats dont land on their feet when you mash one with your car
IntaCepta

13th Apr 03 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL! i wouldn't hit an animal if i thouight it had a chance! but if they have no chance at all, then i'll have no choice but to bring the torch out!
Cybermonkey

13th Apr 03 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hit a hedgehog one night at about 30mph, poor sod was still yelping so i backed up and squashed it to put it out of its misery. Upset me it did. I remember hitting a horse on a school coach at about 50mph, that was very messy.
Colin

13th Apr 03 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corb

13th Apr 03 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a car infront of me hit a badger on an A-road, we was doing about 80mph and it ran out, he swerved but hit it. Badger went tumbling back and a leg (i think) went flying up in the air, i missed the lot. Good driver skills, id say!
Corsa Sport Gav

13th Apr 03 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well this isnt road kill, but wen i was out on ma bike on day my m8 fell off in front of me so it was either hit him or hop ova him so i hoped ova him....... its gets betta, i wass on ma BMX so i had sum stunt pegs on and i clipped his head with one ov thm
CORSA NUT

13th Apr 03 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
. I got out walked over to the cat picked it up and threw it into someones garden, went back to the car and told her it was ok, it had got up and run off she still thinks that to this day

FPMSL Made my night that mate
kerzo

13th Apr 03 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ran over a dog one time as it stupidly ran in front of my car but it wasnt finished off only paralysed!! managed to run over its hind legs and all i could hera was the yelps and it was goin round in circles sorta like homer in the strike episode!!!!

The owner came out and gave me a bollocking but as this was a good summers day and on a housing estate there were plenty of people about to back me up and say that the dog was a stupid fudger. surely he was in the wrong for not having his dog on a lead anyway. phoned teh local police station to register this as an accident coz someone told me supposedly that you could get done for leaving teh scene without reporting.

not a bad piece of advice to remember in case it happens to anyone but supposedly doesnt matetr with cats whatever the reason is?

on another point my mate has run over 2 rabbits, a rat, a cat and wait for it..... a pig!!
LoudandProud

13th Apr 03 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i aint hit nuttin yet almost hit a cat once but saw it just in time, could never run it over again it might be good to put it out of its misery but think of the mess on the car if its going nowhere id chicken out n leave it for someone else to hit i like my food dead when i get it thank you very much
essexracer

14th Apr 03 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u have to report it if u hit a dog, but not a cat! thats wat iv heard!

i was doin about 60 one night and i saw a hedge hog in the road and it was to late to try and stop so i aimed my wheels either side of it, so that it went straight under the middle of the car....

i heard a bang from my front left wheel and then a bang from the middle of the car....and i had 2 females with me, and they screamed their heads off!

they made me go back and check it...the 1st thing i checked was my front bumper/alloys/arches to see if there was any blood

the hege hog was fine, was walkin, so i put it in the field over road, and it walked away

obviously wat happend is it clipped my front bumper, as u can just get ur foot under my front bumper and the headge hog was rolled up in a ball as i drove over/past it.

james
SteveW

14th Apr 03 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres a couple of "tales" for ya

AJP was driving his shitty Festa(old old shape) down some backroads had a full car as well. Then round a corner was a fcukin deer. He slams the brakes on and hits the beast. We thought we had hurt it, BUT no it was fine. His car was fcuked, dented the bumper and knocked the numberplate off. Thought it was funny as.

Also one of my mates brothers was driving home late one nite, when out of the blue he hears a THUD and sees something layin in the road (rear view mirror) so he gets out to see what it is, its a cat. So he thinks "cant just leave it there" so he gives it a massive kick off the road. The cat screams like hell so he bolts back into his car. Then when driving again he can hear a knocking noice from the wheel arch. he stops and has a look. Theres a DEAD cat in his arch. The one that he kicked was a different cat

so harsh but when he told me i pissed myself.

Steve
LoudandProud

14th Apr 03 at 00:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by snowy
he stops and has a look. Theres a DEAD cat in his arch. The one that he kicked was a different cat

so harsh but when he told me i pissed myself.

Steve

Classic
essexracer

14th Apr 03 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit thats freaky! like from a movie!

leeshez

14th Apr 03 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hit s a dog once with my bumper in my nova. I stopped it ran of so i went. I also hit a rabbit comin home from work 1 nite hit it @ 50ish to fast and to late.
Lee
C()RSA

14th Apr 03 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
I hat a cat a while back, hit it quite fast - brown bread straight away. Had a female passenger, she starts crying cos ive killed this cat I had stopped the car a soon as I hit it and tried to calm her down, all she kept going on about was this damn cat. I got out walked over to the cat picked it up and threw it into someones garden, went back to the car and told her it was ok, it had got up and run off she still thinks that to this day

dont worry about it mate ive hit 3 cats and one seagull to this day

You Kunt...
carl moffatt

14th Apr 03 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try hitting this rabbit..thats if you can catch it

stubbsy

14th Apr 03 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just found this rabbit in my girlfriends draw
Icy

14th Apr 03 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adam was too fast for the pigeon

dam rabbit cracked me bumper on way to max p las yr

[Edited on 14-04-2003 by Icy]
Pablo

14th Apr 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dog ran out when I was driving thro my estate last night run under my car and I caughty it with my back wheel... it was hobbling but the owners fault for not keeping it on a lead I didn't even see it came from behind a car!!!
Adam-D

14th Apr 03 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a mate of mine told me hiz dad was drivin along bout forty hit a cat as hes a gardener he though aw shit stopped got out had a look coudnt see it on the car but there was a cat lyng on the verge a litlle way back so he went over to it it didnt move but was making miowin noies etc he cudnt leave it there so he went and got a spage out the back of hiz car went over to it killed it and threw it into hedge.

drove home put it on drive nxt morning a dead cat by his car nxt to rear wheel it was stuck in the arch and sort of unstuck over night he killed some other cat that had prbably nowt wrong with it!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rabbits :( 22 database queries in 0.1030891 seconds