corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » ponderosa sunday 7th august with VVOC & Club-vaux

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ponderosa sunday 7th august with VVOC & Club-vaux
DERV-POWER

User status: Offline
20th Jun 11 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above see link http://www.vvoc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378717
taken from vvoc
Club-Vaux are organising another meet up at the Ponderosa Cafe in August and asked for me to post this up to get as many attending as possible. The last one was an awesome day with awesome weather, and being August we can keep our fingers crossed for ever better weather

Address
The Ponderosa Cafe Complex, The Horseshoe Pass, Llangollen, LL20 8DR

[Edited on 21-06-2011 by DERV-POWER]
carl roper

20th Jun 11 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to be a member to see it
8vcorsa

21st Jun 11 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv been to a few of these meets in my corsa and was good to be fair just its on a sunday i carnt go unless i dont go phcruise the night b4

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » ponderosa sunday 7th august with VVOC & Club-vaux 23 database queries in 0.0070379 seconds