corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » AndyD_VTR

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AndyD_VTR
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
15th Jun 11 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Limited information at present but if anyone has dealt can you please reply in here with what you were buying, how much you paid and to where.
bally2010
Premium Member

15th Jun 11 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he tried selling me a radiator through wanteds but i decided not to buy due to no post count and the way he is advertising stuff
Darrell16v

15th Jun 11 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only after getting this. Funny thing is I probaly would have bought them if the warning wasnt under the u2u :O

Subject Rear smoked lights. older « -
To: Darrell16v
Sent: 15th Jun 11 at 07:26 PM
Message: Got a pair like the first pair you posted in your thread.

£28.50 posted? (coveres city link nxt day delivery + £20 for the lights)
bally2010
Premium Member

15th Jun 11 at 22:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HERE IS MINE Uprated radiator still brand new and comes with brand new slimline fan.

Will include all hoses if you need them also.

£80 posted next day courier if you want it?

let me know asap
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Jun 11 at 12:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dodgy in my opinion, see my reply in the other thread Ian regarding this.
Darrell16v

16th Jun 11 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next message, Dont think hes dodgy hes just trying to sell parts by using this forum.
quote:
Yeah mate.

let me know if you want them.

Postage is next day delivery with tracking using City Link Next Day.

Give me an email on mufcisdabest22@hotmail.co.uk as I am from Saxperience.co.uk and dont get on here often.

Darrell16v

16th Jun 11 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weird I searched his email and found this :L Only one day ago to

http://www.106owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?197251-Black-angel-eye-projectors&p=2077580
bally2010
Premium Member

16th Jun 11 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he has 2 email adresses that he is using. one on here and using other one else where, he probs has lots of emails so he dont get caught out . imo he is a dodgy guy
Darrell16v

16th Jun 11 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He even said I could collect them in person but he probaly knows I wont judging how far hes away from me
fazza

16th Jun 11 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He offered me some speedlines for £180 posted, which is cheap. fair enough if he needed the cash. he provided a picture but I asked if I could collect the this weekend as i would be working not far from him and would save on postage.

He soon got very funny with me about collecting and wouldnt give his address, and said not sure anyone would be in to meet me

Hence this thread.

IF YOU THINK HES JUST TRYING TO SELL PARTS THEN BY ALL MEANS SEND HIM YOUR MONEY. Good luck with that though

DannyB
Premium Member

17th Jun 11 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

100% dodgy

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » AndyD_VTR 23 database queries in 0.0096509 seconds