corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Good Trades » Kieran

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kieran
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   13th Jun 11 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just dealt with Kieran.

What can I say.. Sound bloke, easy to get on with and very very honest.

Couldnt have been more honest about the semi smoothed boot I've just brought from him,
And although I bought it off him at pvs I'm sure there would be no problems if dealt with via couriers etc etc

100% for Kieran.

Cheers mate. Catch up with u soon

P.s I want your car.. Although you never showed me the engine bay hahaa.

[Edited on 14-02-2012 by Ian]
Kieran
Premium Member

13th Jun 11 at 20:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks bud, glad it was ok for you.

We will defo have to meet up, I think dale is wanting to organise a tunnel run again so mabie come along to that

Thanks again!
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

28th Oct 11 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Met Kieran a few times now, top guy!

Also went with him and a few others to the MK meet and he said he had a pipe I needed. He then sent it that week with out charging me for it! Top lad recommend him to any buyer or seller!

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Good Trades » Kieran 24 database queries in 0.0078151 seconds