corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » .matt

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author .matt
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jun 11 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guys a right little fucker i sold him a boot that was mint , no rust no damage nothing ,i admit took a while for courier to collect but now he thinks that i sold it him with glass smashed , scratches everywhere, and dents

it was propperly wrapped up 2 rolls of buble wrap , cardboard on edges then black bin liners for covering

telling me he wants a refund tbh guy can suck me off

pics to prove condition
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of boot

ALSO WOULD LIKE TO ADD A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT OFF ME CAN VOUCH THAT BOOT WAS MINT
grubz172

12th Jun 11 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i too helped remove boot and it was literallt mint. not a mark dent or rust anywhere. i also helped wrap this and it was covered in bubble wrap that bally bought off ebay purposly for this. matt. gtfo if you think you can try conning money back he has picture proof right there

bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HERE IS PROOF OF BUBLE WRAP I PURCHASED http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370480312341&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
grubz172

12th Jun 11 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bally paste in here the u2u he sent you
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 18:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FROM .MATT You call that a mint boot, you best give me a refund for this, you smashed the rear screen as no glass in the wrapping in the boot, you failed to mention the dents, bent edges and deep scratch marks.

You said this boot was mint. Your a joke fella. I expect to see a refund soon; this boot isnt even worth scrap.

You've fucked me over and now you best sort it outm had enough of shit games.

Cheers, expecting refund soon.
.Matt

12th Jun 11 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats what i purchased yea, not what i recieved, its like when you go to the butchers and by meat, no fucking good till you beat it a few.
.Matt

12th Jun 11 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha ok bally you have me done now what about this u2u when i asked for refund when you took over two weeks to arrange a courier

To: .Matt
Sent: 7th Jun 11 at 01:21 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok will like refund as soon as possible.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oi u little dickhead , u opened case about me on paypal haha

not my fault courier never turned up , and then when ur mate paid for a courier he didnt turn up til gone half 6

i never gave u loads of diffrent stories so stfu ya lil gimp

u fink im gonna sort this out for u now i arranged with the courier ur mate sent round to get it picked up tomorrow am so u get it for next day for that im gonna tell courier to fukk off now

bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you think u will beat me ? lolz come do it
.Matt

12th Jun 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like i said want me to come to yours or your mums? will drop boot of for ya can weight in yourself sounds like you need the money.
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by .Matt
haha ok bally you have me done now what about this u2u when i asked for refund when you took over two weeks to arrange a courier

Sent: 7th Jun 11 at 01:21 AM
Ok will like refund as soon as possible.

oi u little dickhead , u opened case about me on paypal haha

not my fault courier never turned up , and then when ur mate paid for a courier he didnt turn up til gone half 6

i never gave u loads of diffrent stories so stfu ya lil gimp

u fink im gonna sort this out for u now i arranged with the courier ur mate sent round to get it picked up tomorrow am so u get it for next day for that im gonna tell courier to fukk off now

u recieved it end of the day, it left here in mint condition so like i say NO REFUNDS ur not getting a penny out of me

ALSO IT DONT LOOK LIKE MY BOOT AS MYN HAD A SILVER GRIFFIN ON AND THE ONE U HAVE LOOKS LIKE SPOILER BEEN ATTACHED
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 18:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Like i said want me to come to yours or your mums? will drop boot of for ya can weight in yourself sounds like you need the money.

NEED THE MONEY SAYS THE ONE DRIVING ROUND IN SOME OLD AGE RUSTY CORSA B SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MATE IVE UPGRADED
.Matt

12th Jun 11 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well obviosuly its with the plug from the loom you also said was on it. How does it look like it had a spolier. Where are the spoiler holes/glue marks?
.Matt

12th Jun 11 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sent: 12th Jun 11 at 07:26 PM
You call that a mint boot, you best give me a refund for this, you smashed the rear screen as no glass in the wrapping in the boot, you failed to mention the dents, bent edges and deep scratch marks.

You said this boot was mint. Your a joke fella. I expect to see a refund soon; this boot isnt even worth scrap.

You've fucked me over and now you best sort it outm had enough of shit games.

Cheers, expecting refund soon.

tell u wat mate lets meet up someone ill happily smash ur face in

Like i said yours or your mums?
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look on side of left side the mark looks like a spoiler has been attached like grubz says ur mate arranged courier u claim back through them fanx that will be all now
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 18:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

meet me buddy when ur not busy ill happily oblige
grubz172

12th Jun 11 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bally it doesnt matter anyway i know and so do you that it left here in good condition, he sorted courier so its down to him to claim money back from them, nothing to do with you. if courier accepted it that means it was wrapped good enough so he can gtf and claim it back through his 'mate' who was the courier

and the fact you u2u bally saying there no glass in wrapping? wtf you clearly trying it on . i could understand if you said there were glass in wrapping as that would make it clear that it was damaged in transit. you know aswell as we do it was either fine wehen arrived or has been smashed in transit. either way its down to you to sort as it was your courier so quit spamming matt and deal with it
.Matt

12th Jun 11 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you mean these scratch marks on the mint boot

bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

matt end of the day u no its been damaged by you , or the courier , so just take it up with them ull get ur money back through them
grubz172

12th Jun 11 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what wasnt on it wehen it left. like i said ring the fuking courier you arranged it with u fool
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you mean these scratch marks on the mint boot

yh i do mean them and they are nout to do with me as boot was wrapped perfectly , it was even wrapped on a quilt , tbh looks like somat has been thrown at it or fell on it since it left me
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also why would i spend my time damaging things if im trying to get a good name for selling NO1 ELSE HAS HAD THESE PROBLEMS
CHECK OUT MY GOOD TRADES

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=605035
grubz172

12th Jun 11 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes only trying to blag it was done by you bally as his mate was courier who couldnt actually deliver the boot without playing football with it first. tell your mate if he cant carry a boot withot dropping it he really should quit his job. its ok we understand no1 will think of him any different
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by grubz172
hes only trying to blag it was done by you bally as his mate was courier who couldnt actually deliver the boot without playing football with it first. tell your mate if he cant carry a boot withot dropping it he really should quit his job. its ok we understand no1 will think of him any different

THIS
bally2010
Premium Member

12th Jun 11 at 18:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everyone reieved there parcels perfectly when i ordered courier

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » .matt 23 database queries in 0.1842809 seconds