corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » ***CARS + PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED*** - ALL ADVERTS IN HERE!

New Poll
  <<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***CARS + PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED*** - ALL ADVERTS IN HERE!
fifeboyracer01

User status: Offline
15th Feb 12 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member

calibra leathers for sale £60
silvercorsabee

21st Feb 12 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member

ive got a set of 4 corsa C SXI alloys im interested in swapping for speedline allessio 2's, theyve got a few kerb marks but nothing major and have 4 great tyres get in touch if your inetrested!
corsab-andy

21st Feb 12 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

C20XE THROTTLE BODY & TPS £35 POSTEDC20XE GASKETS(HEAD, INLET, MANIFOLD AND SUMP) BRAND NEW TIMING BELT ASWELL £25 POSTED C20XE FUEL RAIL PAINTED IN BLUE £20 POSTED BLUE INJECTORS £20 POSTED SFI AIR BOX £5 POSTED, C20XE INLET £30 POSTED. I WILL PUT PICS UP AS SOON AS I CAN AS IM NOT AT HOME AT THE MINUTE. IF YOU WANT TO COME PIC PARTS UP PLEASE FEEL FREE AS IT WOULD SAVE HASSLE OF POSTAGE CHEERS ANDY
bracey123

21st Feb 12 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

Gonna be lookin for a 1.6 sport at the end of next month, what have people got for sale or might have for sale at tht point???
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

23rd Feb 12 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member

Av still got the Vibe sub on the last page for salez

£80
moffat

27th Feb 12 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member

well the time has come for this to go, owned the car for a year now. was standard when i bought it. being sold as spares or repairs as its got a few problems... how ever it has good got some good points.

Good Points; its a 1998 brezze in star silver 1.4 8v c14nz engine with 59,000 miles. has power steering, sunroof, Sport recaro interior, slight hole on bolster, airbag steering wheel fitted but no airbag unit there, tigra orange needle clocks showing 98k (original clocks included) tigra coin tray, smoked DEPO headlights, Team Heko Window deflectors, spoiler bonded on, debadged tailgate, astra mk4 side repeaters. comes with 2sets of bumpers... standard post 97 in silver with anthricate bumper tops with debadged grille and GSI front and rear, front is currently in primer and rear one is black. will also have 14" sport 3spokes in anthricate grey with legal tyres all centre caps and key present. has also got 2ltr 256mm brakes with new pads and grooved discs and braided front hoses and 2 new brake pipes fitted on the front.

Bad points, has no arch trims, dented passenger wing, needs a new battery tray welding in, also needs a 6 way connector block for all the brake pipes to be linked to the servo, fits to the bulkhead... also the gsi bumper needs grille, fogs and a splitter. bump strips where removed (was planning a gsi rep) and has damaged the paint underneath there a few easy ways to sort that though

it also passed its MOT in November 2011... have a few from november i'll need to upload the recent ones later. the car is pictured with lowering suspension but that wont be included. neither will the speedlines.

£600 ovno car is located in rosyth fife ky11

thanks for looking craig
scotty GTE

28th Feb 12 at 01:41   View User's Profile U2U Member

selling a post 97 sport interior , good condition no burns tears etc - £60
gaffy-11-corsa

2nd Mar 12 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

Looking for cheap wee corsa b for the misses must have a bit of mot n tax with minor repairs and drivable guys
Callum

2nd Mar 12 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by am4nf
post 97 colour coded bumper in glacier white wee bit of paint missing by the pass light and a wee scrape at the drivers corner, pre 97 colour coded bumper, both glacier white, both well painted, say 60 for the pair plus your old bumpers

Putting your sisters back to standard? Saw it a month ago when I was working in Prestwick.
sri boy

4th Mar 12 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member

bran new henry hoover
bran new george wet and dry hoover
25l turtle wash wax
5l wonder wheels
10l concept wash
5l concept bumper gell and tyre shine
loads of unopend sponges and micro sponges and a telescopic wash brush
bought all these to start a valeting company but my brother bought a full buisness with so this stuff isnt needed

will take 200 as all is new cheers rob
hazzacorsa

4th Mar 12 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member

Selling My Astra Mk4 sxi
info in classifieds will swap for why must be vauxhall
Corsa_Sport21

5th Mar 12 at 05:14   View User's Profile U2U Member

Selling these Rota's as i fancy some Ronal Turbo's, and the other half has never been keen on them since they were painted. And i want to go back to 15s.

They are 16", 4x100, ET40. 7J

Tyres are 195 45 16. 3 of which have very good tread, and 1 has decent tread with some inside wear where they were rubbing due to the tracking being out. Still have plenty legal tread. Think 2 of them are Toyo Proxies and not sure on the other 2 but will confirm.

They are in pretty good condition with only a few tiny bits of kerbing, which is very minor. The centre's have been done Flame Red and the rims are polished.

Also comes with 8 centre caps. 5 of them are anthracite, and 3 of them are white.

Price is 350.

Located in Fife.
moddedcorsa

8th Mar 12 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member

After a downpipe back exhaust system for ax16xe corsa b, pref ashley/magnex/scorpion
hazzacorsa

9th Mar 12 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member

looking for corsa b coilovers close to ayrshire as possible cheers
fifeboyracer01

9th Mar 12 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

Corsa sport 1.4 16 v needing bit work still runs tho not sure of what's up leaking a bit oil tho corsa is Arden blue 63000 on clock tax till end of April moted till end of October has angel eye headlights standard sport front and rear bumpers GSI side skirts with been on 15 inch wheels not sure what make they r full stainless steel exhaust system this needs to go before Sunday nite if not will be scrapped £300 no offers bargin for this price pics can be emailed or sent via mobile if intrested u2u me there is sum pics of it in Scotland regional pics
bracey123

10th Mar 12 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member

Looks good for 300 quid
connollygt30

11th Mar 12 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member

Could you email me pics of the corsa please - Connollygt30@hotmail.com
fifeboyracer01

11th Mar 12 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member

Corsa now sold
Rab

12th Mar 12 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member

Black Genuine Subaru Impreza STI 17 Inch Wheels and Tyres.

2 tyres have tread as shown in the picture and 2 of the tyres need replaced. The tyres are Bridgestone Potenza RE070 225/45/17.

Wheels are in good condition, just a couple of small marks. They've been in the garage for about 2 years all covered up, used other wheels on my car since I got it, and car is now sold so no longer have a need for these.

Pics on Gumtree.

Located: FK10, Central Scotland
Price: £150

Please U2U me rather than reply here, I'll probably miss replies. Thanks!
MELV14

15th Mar 12 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member

BIN LIDS ARE SOLD SOLD SOLD

Wheel type – Cavalier GSi / Early Calibra 15" alloy wheels with centrecaps. Also known as Cav Slabs or dustbin lids
Stud pattern – 4 x 100
Offset – ET49
Fitment – All 4 stud Vauxhall, some VW, Seat, etc. Please google “wheel fitment guide” for more info
Quantity - Four
Condition - in need of a rub down and paint. There is also some very minor kerbing to some of the rims but it is very difficult to picture.
Tyres - not included.

Price - £70 collected or £100 posted within most of the UK (NO OFFERS)
I would much prefer cash on collection.

Location - Keith, N.E. Scotland but I work in Dyce (Aberdeen Airport area) if that helps.
Tyres are NOT included.

*** If you need these posted please read the following ***

Postage will be booked through Paisley Freight by me on your behalf.
Postage will be at your risk, not mine. Any claims or queries with delivery will have to be done by YOU.
I will picture these once packaged and have the driver sign for these on collection.
No insurance is offered by me.

*** IMPORTANT POINTS ***
I won't hold these for you, wait until you cash your giro, pimp your nan, etc, etc. "Dibs" are playground nonsense. Grow up!
No offers thanks, these are priced to sell already.
If you type me a reply or message using text speak instead of proper words please do not expect a reply.
Remember - these wheels are not mint. They need a refurb.
Tyres are NOT included.

[Edited on 19-03-2012 by MELV14]
am4nf

15th Mar 12 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member

Straight to the point

Cany see you turning down cash if a few words are missing a few letters tbh
moddedcorsa

15th Mar 12 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member

melv.. How could you!
c20xe.lambert

15th Mar 12 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member

WANTED:Arden blue gsi side skirts in excellent condition if anyone has any u2u me please
SCOTTY.1

15th Mar 12 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member

Corsa vxr seats for sale, on corsa c subframes, seats are mint only thing that lets them down is airbag cover is burst looking for 950 ovno
am4nf

15th Mar 12 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member

17" amg merc alloys

2 nearly new tyres, 2 need replaced

decent condition with little or no kerb marks but some corrosion, would benefit from a refurb

forum rules £300 but offers are welcome (better pics tomorrow)

Freelander 2 alloys with 4 nearly new tyres, unsure of size etc but will post pics and sizes tomorrow

£400 offers welcome

<<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » ***CARS + PARTS FOR SALE/WANTED*** - ALL ADVERTS IN HERE! 23 database queries in 0.0724630 seconds