corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » someone near hamilton services

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author someone near hamilton services
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th May 11 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could someone do me a massive favour please?

if you are going to hamilton services anytime soon could you take some photos of the massive potholes that are there

trying to put a claim in for some damage caused to my car but i live in england so cant get pictures!

thanks
big eck

18th May 11 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The actual services car park or the slip road leading into it as that might be a problem as it's basically just off one of the busiest motorways in Britain lol
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

18th May 11 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the car park bit mate.

its riddled with pot holes
Ryan_G1

21st May 11 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Private land is it not? If so you won't get a ownny
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th May 11 at 23:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_G1
Private land is it not? If so you won't get a ownny

i am in contact with road chef about my claim but need photos to support my case
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

5th Jun 11 at 11:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » someone near hamilton services 23 database queries in 0.0078359 seconds